FIRST SUNDAY - Funniest Movie I've Seen in a While

if you like music, songwriting and ladies... you must watch Music and Lyrics

makes me want to sing and write music again... that's it i'm copping a grand piano ASAP!!! will learn to play in a week
laugh.gif

get ready for disaster, here i COME!!!!! back to song writing
roll.gif
once againit's on, i'm back in the booth CHEA!!! singing is hilarious whether you're good at it or not, this movie made me see that, he killed it in thetight pants
roll.gif
pimp.gif

oh man, when Drew Barrymore got all feisty with him and he goes "you've only been a songwriter for 6 days"
roll.gif
she's too cute
pimp.gif

we need more movies like this, Paramount and whoever, MORE MUSIC MOVIES please.

laugh.gif
@ this thread just now poppingup

Saw it when it came out, not as funny as I hoped it would be, almost walked out of the theater when I saw that chick new york.
sick.gif

With limited cursing and whatnot I wasn't really expecting it to be a family movie.

this movie looks like garbage
whoever gives the green light on these
corny black comedy movies needs to
lose their job

It was alright had a few laughs.Anyone else saw the preview for that movie with Will Smith, when is that coming out?

Saw the extended preview when I went to see This Christmas (CB movie). It looked like garbage then, but I guess my mom wasn't convinced b/c she went to seeit.
smh.gif
wasting money like that. Anyway, she confirmed it's poor value and as usual my uncanny ability to be right.

It looks like garbage, Kat Williams seems like he played a better role in the G. Union and M. Chestnut movie than this garbage. Ice Cube just went down thedrain after all of these family like movies. This movie really make me wonder if that Martin movie is going to be any good????

this movie wasn't hilarious or nothin...

katt williams had a few funny lines but...

tracy morgan was funnier than him in this movie...

and that's not usual as to both of their work...

movie was a 5/10 at best...

Back
Top Bottom