First time collecting Air Jordans... tips on actually getting a pair on release?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by woody23

I'd say try eastbay right when they release. 
Also Finishline always comes through.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just buy from flightclub after they release, or buy from airrandy, or guy at the gas station selling out of his trunk. 3rd option is best.

You wear my size (or want to resell my size). Not helping you at all bro, do some research and some leg-work and figure it out.

I would start by talking to your local shoe stores and ask them what their line situation is normally like. they usually have a pretty good idea of what is gonna happen with a release

yeah those stealth Xs didnt sell out so u could just go somewhere local and grab a pair

Usually my regimen includes all the potential online / phone store orders at midnight. Then I grab a couple friends and go to a SAFE mall and carry only credit cards, not cash. The lines are usually peaceful but as always there are the few that screw it up for everyone. Be alert especially 30 minutes prior to drop.

A few sales associate on Friday said that this shoe wasn't going to sell on release day. Called most of the local shoe stores an hour after opening on Saturday morning and they all said they sold out within minutes.

Don't even start collecting, jays are declining. Quality is piss poor, resellers are at an all-time high, hypebeasts are at an all-time high. Save your $.

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by Sako21057

Originally Posted by ebozek9

When I worked at Champs Sports, 9.5 - 11 were usually the most popular sizes sold. In popular retro's, we'd typically get 2-4 9.5's, 4 10's, 6 10.5's, and 4 11's. We get less of the size 12's/13's. As for the Black and White 10's, I'd say get there an hour before the release. Big releases like OG colorways are what you need to line up for hours in.

Please don't be a reseller.
frown.gif
Thanks for the info! After looking around, I find the best and "safest" way to actually get a pair is to pre-order them on eBay... unless you guys know some other legit websites. It might cost a bit more, but at least I know I'll definitely get a pair (assuming I can find the listing fast) and not get shot up while walking back to the parking lot or something.

Also whats the deal with resellers?
JerrySeinfeld.gif

LOL

Originally Posted by prince

Thanks for the info! After looking around, I find the best and "safest" way to actually get a pair is to pre-order them on eBay... unless you guys know some other legit websites. It might cost a bit more, but at least I know I'll definitely get a pair (assuming I can find the listing fast) and not get shot up while walking back to the parking lot or something.

JerrySeinfeld.gif

LOL

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-being-sarcastic.jpg

Originally Posted by ebozek9

When I worked at Champs Sports, 9.5 - 11 were usually the most popular sizes sold. In popular retro's, we'd typically get 2-4 9.5's, 4 10's, 6 10.5's, and 4 11's. We get less of the size 12's/13's. As for the Black and White 10's, I'd say get there an hour before the release. Big releases like OG colorways are what you need to line up for hours in.

Please don't be a reseller.
frown.gif

JerrySeinfeld.gif

roll.gif

CALL Nike.com about 15-30 minutes before the time of release. You'll be on hold for awhile, could be a couple of hours, but it worked for me. Good luck kid. Peace.

This is the reason I lef niketalk a while back honestly if he a reseller oh well if he not oh well help the man out if he is asking a question people are so quick to down another member us as a community should help others... Resellers aren't going anywhere no time soon

DONT PREORDER THEM because if you preorder them the seller might not get his pair and you will be refunded and guess what you didnt get your pair. THat means you cant just be safe if you preorder. watch that video.

Back
Top Bottom