First time collecting Air Jordans... tips on actually getting a pair on release?

Well the low 11s are still on east bay and the 10s I know I didnt want them guess no one else did either lol even if they only 139.99

Here's a tip.. Get out while you can.. If now you barely started liking shoes and didn't back in the days when they were made better.. you missed the waggon so I'd say get off.. Bandwagon like the rest due to hype hype hype... Just sayin

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Here's a tip.. Get out while you can.. If now you barely started liking shoes and didn't back in the days when they were made better.. you missed the waggon so I'd say get off.. Bandwagon like the rest due to hype hype hype... Just sayin
THIS.....and/or get into buying lebrons! i think lebrons trump jordans QUALITY WISE!  lebron materials are top notch and keeps creasing to a minimal. I have become a big fan of lebrons. 
jordans and i are like an abusive relationship at this point! it keeps raping me with high prices and low quality but yet i keep coming back for more! 

Originally Posted by RickJamez

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

THIS.....and/or get into buying lebrons! i think lebrons trump jordans QUALITY WISE!  lebron materials are top notch and keeps creasing to a minimal. I have become a big fan of lebrons. 
jordans and i are like an abusive relationship at this point! it keeps raping me with high prices and low quality but yet i keep coming back for more! 

True.. Imagine when they start retroing Lebrons.. I say get em while you can and enjoy em for what they are.. Cuz I'm glad I was around the Jordan era with premium quality sneakers..

Best advice I can give is to network. See if any of your friends or family work for a sneaker store. If not, continue to buy from the same spot for every release. After a while, they will remember you and know that you drop major money in there so they will give you heads up whenever something comes in.

Back
Top Bottom