First time going to Stoneridge.....

what can i expect ?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

A lot of Suburban white folks go there but other than that it's a good mall to go to.

that mall is hella weak, but they do have some fine @#%$ white girls that go there

snow bunnies
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

last 2 dudes broke it down short and sweet.
lotsa snow bunnies out there........mostly jailbait, but a good amount of pretty fly cougars and legal eye candy too.

extra curriculars aside, the mall itself sucks a$#.......really small and not much gear for dudes unless you're stuck on that abercrombie junk.
if you're way out there in the sticks, i'd keep it moving and roll to walnut creek instead..........still full of snowbunnies and the like, but the shopping's better out there.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

thanks for the info .
TEAM WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

I work there, no real good stores for the fellas...its a female mall for the most part...
RAIDER NATION​

the pleasonton area and central valley is snow bunny haven. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

lol stoneridge.....i remember the first time going here....
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

And there is a lady that works at the Womens Macy's by the Finishline....man this lady got the biggest booty I'd ever seen...real talk...we're talkin Kim K/Vida Guerra type of @#%$...
RAIDER NATION​

fyi, it's NOT san FRAN, dammit. (unless you're a tourist or like 14 years old)
and there are PLENTY of decent folks around here.
in fact, i love you ALL! <yes, mr sapien> lol

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

^ ^ pics anyone ?
TEAM WARRIORS

My cousin lives 5min from that mall so I go over there every once in a while. Basically exactly how it was described, I just like to go in there and walk around. Hit up the sports store there 'cuz they got a lot of hats, even though they're ridiculously expensive
Signatures are overrated

Back
Top Bottom