first time i heard about a Golliwog was from an old Nat Turner post.....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

beat goes hard..

He's trolling though...

....you like the beat? it kinda throws me off, im more into the lyrics on it.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Dude seems real intelligent 
pimp.gif

....i peeped his website/blog. i guess dude is a teacher, just wrote a book too.

- i guess the regulars over at WSHH didnt like the message too much.....how ironic

2011-09-09 10:32:37

This s*** is trash and a sad example of how low Blacks have stooped as a people. As a White man, I can say with confidence that I would have no problem supporting any cause that promoted the lynching of stupid racial slurs like the guy in this video. And if he's really a school teacher in real life, he needs to be fired immediately.

This is downright racial slurery and very embarrassing to Blacks everywhere.  He's using the same excuses gangsta rappers use about just "reporting the news" and how they're not supposed to be held accountable for telling the harsh realities. But in reality HE'S the one racial sluring!  This is ridiculous and shouldn't pass as anything remotely educating or conscious.  This is especially the case if this guy is a teacher.  This is irresponsible on so many levels. Be a slave, put a chain around your neck like me.  Yeah, some educating that is.  

A.D. Carson is a teacher? DAMN! Whatever school he teaches at lost for employing this %%@@. This sh*t is cringeworthy.

Regardless of what anyone says, this is doing more harm than help and that's the bottom line. This is flatout embarrassing. White people laugh at us for things exactly like this. But hey, he's "teaching" so it's OK. The fact that he's supposedly an educator makes this worse. I swear stupid *** Black people will remain stupid doing sh*t like this.

Read the annotated lyrics on the blog. The attempt to clean up this embarrassment was mediocre at best. I honestly can't believe that this "educator" had the audacity to post this in the first place but I really can't believe that he just won't admit that it's demeaning, immature, and detrimental to our people. Whether it's supposed to be satire or not.

reminds of the backlash from the 'read a book' video from years back:

meh, I paid 4.5G's for my chain. I aint givin' it up fa nuttin.

pimp.gif
@ what this man is doing in the classroom tho.

Back
Top Bottom