First time selling something on Craigslist, what should i do to prepare?

finally sold my beats by dr. dre headphones on craigs today. buyer wants to meet up tomorrow to do the exchange. NTers that have done meet ups through craigs,how should i prepare? should i be cautious? i know that i should meet somewhere where theres people around, some public space. let me get your opinions NT.

movie theater is my go to meet up spot, but im a tall black guy in a mostly white city i dont think anyone is gonna run up on me

meet in a public place like a coffee shop

also bring a friend or two

if there is a lot of money involved I would bring a weapon just in case

I usually bring my friend who has a concealed weapons licenses in case the buyer/seller wants to try something

You should bring protection just in case. Bring something to defend yourself with too.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I hope you got the Cal on you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bring at least three other cars. Set up a perimeter around your sells area. Triangle sweep would probably be the most effective. If you can, bring some snipercover fire to put on couple other buildings. Wear gloves and a mask cause airborne attacks can be a factor. Ask the guy to pay you in all ones. This gives youenough time to count the money and have your surrounding men to write down his license plate number. Once the extraction has been made, make sure you leavewithout a follower. This is where it is vital to have three other cars, preferably ones that look completely identical to your car. Find the nearest parkinggarage, this is where you and your twin dumb are to switch vehicles. From there you should be safe from any threat.

Originally Posted by BigBigT

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

wear a vest

roll.gif
roll.gif

just bring a couple people with you that can throw down

But why are you laughing? It's cold out this time of year, and a vest could come in handy and keep you from getting a cold.

the only thing you should be worried about is not giving the man a strong handshake
once you establish your dominance, they wont even think about jacking you.

ive sold plenty of !+%@ before...!+%@ im selling Zhu Zhu pets right now...nobody's tried !+%@ on me and im not that big, Im 5'11 210...just meet atstarbucks...lol...

I was gonna tell u to watch out for emails from Nigerians, but you gonna meet up in person. Just bring one of ur homies with u who aint scared to throw downand u should be good

my buddy handed over 275 cash to a guy at wendys and dude told him he was gonna go check back with his uncle.

dude mobs it out of the parking lot in his f350 and my friend said he called the cops took his report, and gave him the license dude gave him as collaterol.

never exchange money until product is in your hands (lesson learned from SCAMMED jordan XI thread, and dudes who be gettin the fast ones)

better safe than srry and best rule is to always expect the worst so that no matter what happens, it can only benefit ya... i live and breathe by this so im aborn mother %!#%%+% natural survivalist.... eat me

take a sharpened pencil or a pen for stabbing encase you get attacked...self defense

money is always more important than the product.

Back
Top Bottom