First week of college experience

So I am finally transferring out to college(going in as a jr) after being at a CC for a few years. So i ask you NT'ers, how was your first week of college as a freshmen/transfer? Post your stories and any advice you can share.

Don't fall in love with the first #*$## you smash in college

don't befriend an upperclassman and follow him around like a little pet

Did not enjoy, did not know anyone felt like a loner
frown.gif

Aim: party and have alot of fun Side product: chicks notice how much fun you're having and you smash

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

If you play edward 40 hands wear sweatpants or make sure you have a designated panty dropper. You will have to pee before you finish both 40s and your hands will be taped.
roll.gif

knew no one...played basketball on the outside courts with some old heads every night the first week

foreverabone
EDIT---Advice... dont stay inside, go out talk to people, find activies/parties, and get involved

Seriously though...

Don't be the guy with the puke/piss stains in front of your dorm room door. If you're gonna puke/piss yourself, do it in front of someone elses door. Chances are they'll be sleeping anyways.

Don't go to dorm/floor meetings held by your RA. They are NOT mandatory even if you're RA says they are.

If you get busted for drinking in your dorm room and you have to dump the alcohol outside, please, just start chugging the bottle before you have to dump it. You're night/hangover is gonna suck anyways after getting written up so might as well get drunk and not waste any liquor.

If you get busted for drinking in someone else's dorm room. Hide in the closet while that person is scrambling to hide alcohol before opening the door for the RA. Better safe than sorry. And alcohol edu sucks.

Be cool with your roommate. Even if you don't like them.

Start smoking cigarettes but never carry a lighter. You'll meet new people this way. If they are a girl, they won't be a virgin and you can prolly smash.

Ramen noodles.

If you play edward 40 hands wear sweatpants or make sure you have a designated panty dropper. You will have to pee before you finish both 40s and your hands will be taped.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 So much truth!!! 

Seriously though...

Don't be the guy with the puke/piss stains in front of your dorm room door. If you're gonna puke/piss yourself, do it in front of someone elses door. Chances are they'll be sleeping anyways.

Don't go to dorm/floor meetings held by your RA. They are NOT mandatory even if you're RA says they are.

If you get busted for drinking in your dorm room and you have to dump the alcohol outside, please, just start chugging the bottle before you have to dump it. You're night/hangover is gonna suck anyways after getting written up so might as well get drunk and not waste any liquor.

If you get busted for drinking in someone else's dorm room. Hide in the closet while that person is scrambling to hide alcohol before opening the door for the RA. Better safe than sorry. And alcohol edu sucks.

Start smoking cigarettes but never carry a lighter. You'll meet new people this way. If they are a girl, they won't be a virgin and you can prolly smash.

Ramen noodles.

Agreed with everything except the last point. Only one time have we played where someone had to go to the bathroom before killing em, and that was cuz he puked
laugh.gif

Seriously though...

Ramen noodles.

lol *#+! you, im an RA and i HATE when no one shows up to my floor programs. But i do order mad food knowing this so i take it to my room
pimp.gif

In a lecture take your nuts out and put them on the table, just your nuts on the table, then hit them %+#%$ with a spike bat like BOWWWWWW

Also befriend your RA because most likely if $+$+! going down in your room they will probably overlook it. Like yeah thats my #@$*# charles. But i on the other hand I ruled my floor with an Iron FIST. Also the RA is your prime connection to the upperclass ladies. Blee DAT. its a gift and a curse

Can anyone give me info on this? I'm planning to do this CC thing and transfer and I was wondering if you could dorm as a Junior? Do you have to get an apartment?

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

In a lecture take your nuts out and put them on the table, just your nuts on the table, then hit them %+#%$ with a spike bat like BOWWWWWW
lolwut

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

lolwut

naw put a hanger on the $%*%*%# stove, let it sit for half an hour, take it off and stick it in your **% slow like TTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Back
Top Bottom