First week of college....SWAGG!

laugh.gif
Dont sweat these dudes

I remember 1st day on campus I couldnt turn my head fast enough to see all the bad girls. Enjoy it man

Best advice I can give is talk to EVERY girl. I mean if your in line, in class, bookstore, walkin around campus, or whatever. Cuz she may not be fine, but she prob has at least 5 fine friends that she can lead you to
laugh.gif

Also there really is plenty of time to study and party. I partied a lot, and used that as an excuse for not studyin ha. When there was plenty of time to do both. Parties dont get poppin till after 10 or 11 anyway

Wrap it up. And buy used books

Originally Posted by 365k

Not gonna lie, I'm envying you for experiencing that college experience.
ohwell.gif

I'm stuck at community college, where hardly anything comes up when I'm stuck working more than the time I'm in campus.
30t6p3b.gif

!%$# Community College. @#*#@!$ *@%%!!%*.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Not to be a buzzkill, but from what I've seen if you weren't life of the party/smashing (different girls) on the regular in HS then college won't be any different. There are exceptions though. You sound like you did neither in HS so do everything in your power to be the exception. Now is the time to start. Good luck my friend.

you are right...i always had a GF in HS so i never really just smashed diff girls on the regular, no denying that....
on a side note 2 of my exs go here
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
you got it made bro

HOs EVERYWHERE....parties EVERYDAY...this is unreal.
but dont worry...im getting my study on as we speak.
pimp.gif

man was college this fun for yall?
nah, it was way, way better
first week and you're in posting on NT?  must be having the time of your life
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
yes i'm bitter i graduated

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

laugh.gif
Dont sweat these dudes

I remember 1st day on campus I couldnt turn my head fast enough to see all the bad girls. Enjoy it man

Best advice I can give is talk to EVERY girl. I mean if your in line, in class, bookstore, walkin around campus, or whatever. Cuz she may not be fine, but she prob has at least 5 fine friends that she can lead you to
laugh.gif

Also there really is plenty of time to study and party. I partied a lot, and used that as an excuse for not studyin ha. When there was plenty of time to do both. Parties dont get poppin till after 10 or 11 anyway

Wrap it up. And buy used books

Best advice I've heard in this thread

Originally Posted by khemikalali

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by freshKRN

this you?
tumblr_lp0i7tUkva1qigltdo1_500.jpg
bahahahhahahahha!!! lmao
this but in all seriousness ... someone pulled me aside freshman year and said a lot of these "friends" won't be here next semester / next year ... 
have fun 
pimp.gif

lmao at destination.

I've never seen someone get stone faced, multiplied by
pimp.gif

never took advantage of a drunk girl in my four years of college..

i have one year left.

challenge accepted.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

what school you go to OP

UT in san antonio....
pimp.gif
my dude.
my man.

son.

i spent my freshman year there.

i will never.

set foot.

on that campus.

again.

let alone the city.

i hate san antonio so much

that if i were to be hanging off a cliff and tim duncan was the only person willing to reach and take my hand to save my life

id let go of the cliff

glad your having fun, but UTSA sucks. if you wanted to party, you should've went up the road to texas state.

edit: ^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the salt is forever in your veins.

Originally Posted by do work son

glad your having fun, but UTSA sucks. if you wanted to party, you should've went up the road to texas state.

edit: ^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the salt is forever in your veins.

this time next year... 
pimp.gif

hell yea im salty.

i should have diabetes from that school.

there is nothing to do there. people are %%#%*.

you cant get anywhere there unless youre a girl.

the cafe sucks.

the school itself is straight wasnt that hard but some of the classes you have to take a ridiculous.

utsa is like going to 13th grade

people want to act like they dont know you or straight uo lie to you.

if you dont wanna hang out just say so, but naahh they have no etiquette there

I remember my college days live it up but study too dont go to every party and dont spend all your financial aid money on jays and beer lol

My first week of college I forgot about NT, I was mad occupied.

I envy this time of the year every year, I miss being in College and especially the incoming freshmen girls.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by 365k

Not gonna lie, I'm envying you for experiencing that college experience.
ohwell.gif

I'm stuck at community college, where hardly anything comes up when I'm stuck working more than the time I'm in campus.
30t6p3b.gif

!%$# Community College. @#*#@!$ *@%%!!%*.

CC not bad for the hohunt
thats where I get my numbers up 

pimp.gif

Pics of hot college girls wearing skimpy clothes or none of this happened and/or you do not exist.

Back
Top Bottom