First Winter Storm Warning in Chicago UNAPPRECIATION

It's gonna hit Ann Arbor on Friday night and we're planning on throwing my boys 20th B-day party. Looks like we're gonna have to open up the basement.

Well it's about time. I'm ready for some snow already.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

We've been spoiled and/or blessed with a wonderful Thanksgiving last weekend. Couldn't asked for better weather than last week. BUT tomorrow is December so I think its just right that WINTER is here.

I am just hoping there is no sneaker event whatsoever in the City when its this cold. HaHaHa.....
You reach...I teach BrotiPoo@gmail.com

Apparently they are delaying the warning now and are saying the snow (at least the consistent, heavy stuff) won't be here til after midnight. You know what that means?

BOOOOOOOOZE! Yessirrrrr.
nWo
new world order

hopefully my work calls a snow day tomorrow (yeahhhh riiiiiight)

its gonna be U-G-L-Y when we wake up tomorrow morn. i want some snow, but hot damn, not like this.
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

It most likely wont stick.

Its been far to warm for any real accumulation. The ground isn't even close to frozen.

When I finally went out to class today I was disappointed to find that the weather dropped 30 degrees from yesterday >:
mad.gif

i m comin to chicago tomorrow night....lol..
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

damn...i was goin to jackson tommorow night too...might not want to make the trip...
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

^where is sneaker pimps at?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Haha, yeah, we've been unreasonably spoiled, it's been beautiful lately. Beautiful in relation to what's to come I guess. HERE IT COMES!
GOONIES.

i had thursday and i also got friday off...so i been in the crib chillin lookin at the weather

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

It's Friday morning, and my car is buryed under a foot of snow.... so much for rocking Phli gear. LOL!!!

how bad is it? i m thinkin over drivin to chicago around 1-2 this afternoon, any thoughts?

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

sho3tym, the streets aren't THAT bad, but if you're planning on being in a residential area, parking will definitely suck.
GOONIES.

Took me an hour to get to work this morning (normally a 20 min drive)...and I had to steal my roommate's 4x4 to get here. If I would have taken my car, there is [Vince McMahon music] NO CHANCE [Vince McMahon music] I would have made it.

Love it.
nWo
new world order

Im kinda pissed I put off buying winter boots....I have all gym shoes in my closet right now (threw away my boots when I moved). Im in a messed up situation

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

took me an hour and a half to get to work when it usually takes me 45 min. the ike wasnt no joke. passed up like 20 accidents. got to work incident free and i'm a block away runnin 10 minutes early (oh yeahhhh). pull into the parking lot and since these cats didnt hit it with the plow yet, i got stuck (oh nooooo).

some dude hooked me up with a shovel and helped rock my car outta the mound of snow and into a spot. ended up bein 20 minutes late. bogus.
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

i rescheduled my stuff to next tuesday....lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

I hate winter but at least the Lake keeps G.I. warmer.
The REGIME
~Join now or die later~
Being intricate will get you wood, critic
On the internet they like "You should spitt it"
I'm like, "You should buy it ninja that's good bidness"
R.R.R.

Back
Top Bottom