First world problems. What are yours?

v6t554.jpg

We all live in a first world country so we all have them. Yes I'm grateful for what I have. With that said, what are yours?

laugh.gif

not enough money to keep up with the joneses
have the chance to get a good education but I've been very disinterested in school lately
have two computers, trying to find a way to cop a mac mini because it looks cute
ohwell.gif

I couldn't decide which pair of Nikes to wear this morning
I can't afford a car
McDonald's doesn't serve hot cakes past 10:30

That's pretty much it
tired.gif

a few I can imagine a lot of people saying:
I got fired because my cell phone alarm didn't come on.
I traveled to a foreign country and there was no supersize option at the local fast food joint.

The dimmer button on my keyboard only controls my iMac, not the cinema display too

I'm on vacation and the satellite Internet is really choppy, seems like 56k
sick.gif

Back of my iPhone is shattered and I keep finding broken glass in my pockets

I got a middle seat on my flight tomorrow
sick.gif

My laptop charger's been broken for at least 3 weeks, and I've gone to a repair shop on two separate occasions only to be told that they don't have a compatible one in stock and that it will be in today. Well, today, on my second visit, I was told they still don't have it, and they actually aren't sure of when they'll get a restock in.

I've been browsing all my sites from my 4 inch screen phone for the last 3 weeks.

Haven't bought any shoes since LAST August, and now I can't even pin down what I want to cop in the next couple of weeks.

I'm almost 18 and was too stupid to get my permit early and do driving school, so now the wisest option would be to wait until I turn 18. By the way, I don't know how to drive.

Feels Badminton.

stupid non-twist off beer bottle caps

the door takes forever to open when i push the button used by handicaps

A/C broken, have to drive down to barnes & noble and hang out to cool off

spend to much time surfing the net instead of sticking my head into a good book.

losing interest in school because I'm focused on chasing a job with nice pay.

just brought a case full of deer park water, thristy as hell, but to lazy to get a cup and put some ice it and fill it with a bottle of deer park.

Originally Posted by scshift

I couldn't decide which pair of Nikes to wear this morning
I can't afford a car
McDonald's doesn't serve hot cakes past 10:30

That's pretty much it
tired.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom