Fit on Nike Hyperdunks

I was wondering how the fit on Nike Hyperdunks were. I usually wear a size 12 but can fit in a size 13, just wondering how they fit. Thanks.

I'd get a half size down to play in, true size for casual use.

I got my true size and I never tied them tight, my true size was perfect for just walking around.

But as soon as I strapped them down, I knew I couldn't play in them. They ran big for me when I tied them tight, which is what you should always check whentrying on shoes in store.

I wear a sz 12 as well and if you can fi a 13 i recommend getting a 12 still because the run slightly big.

i feel like they run slightly big. its fine only when i double up on socks , otherwise i can feel my feet shifting around inside

if you're gonna play with it, get a half size smaller so you wont have to use double socks when playing...

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

I'd get a half size down to play in, true size for casual use.

I got my true size and I never tied them tight, my true size was perfect for just walking around.

But as soon as I strapped them down, I knew I couldn't play in them. They ran big for me when I tied them tight, which is what you should always check when trying on shoes in store.

Back
Top Bottom