fitted hat stores in uptown/bronx?

Joined Jul 4, 2002
i know uptown and the bronx are the best places to get fitteds, but where at? i went to school in michigan so i haven't had much time when i'm in nyc to look around. anyone help me out?
someone PM me a team knicks sig please

Joined May 8, 2003
heres a couple...

1. 4U - Allerton Avenue Stop on the #2 train...Right under the train tracks...
2. Pegasus - 109 or 110 and 3rd Ave in Harlem ( I know u said the Bronx but this prolly is the Best fitted spot i have ever seen and they not 2 far from the bronx)
3. Cap USA - 125th and Lenox Avenue....(Great selection of hats just beware of the kicks in the back...)

bxsneakerboy

Banned
Joined Jul 12, 2006
in third ave, take the two train to third ave. i forgot the name of the store but its across the street from sleepys, yankees in every color, and right next to game stop these african dudes that are like in a closet mad fitteds

Joined Nov 18, 2002
What trains go by Pegasus ?
"Cough up a lung where I'm from CANARSIE son, ain't nothing nice"

Joined Dec 7, 2006
yvespo3-Take the 6 to peg-get of at 103rd and stop at goliath on the way

Jfly23-going to peg then to the new era store the same day, it was like damn, this place looked better before i went to pegasus.

Joined Feb 9, 2007
heres the best... You take the 4 train or the D to 170 , i forgot the name of the store... but its in front off ridaid

#2 u can go to frodam in the concousre

#3 frank's in tremont by webster

kingjay718

Supporter
Joined Jan 19, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]3. Cap USA - 125th and Lenox Avenue....(Great selection of hats just beware of the kicks in the back...)[hr][/hr]

This store is crack. I get the majority of my lids from here. You won't be dissapointed.

Quote:[hr][/hr]heres the best... You take the 4 train or the D to 170 , i forgot the name of the store... but its in front off ridaid

#2 u can go to frodam in the concousre

#3 frank's in tremont by webster[hr][/hr]
TEAM LEBRON SIZE 11718/212

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now