fitted hat stores in uptown/bronx?

i know uptown and the bronx are the best places to get fitteds, but where at? i went to school in michigan so i haven't had much time when i'm in nyc to look around. anyone help me out?
someone PM me a team knicks sig please

heres a couple...

1. 4U - Allerton Avenue Stop on the #2 train...Right under the train tracks...
2. Pegasus - 109 or 110 and 3rd Ave in Harlem ( I know u said the Bronx but this prolly is the Best fitted spot i have ever seen and they not 2 far from the bronx)
3. Cap USA - 125th and Lenox Avenue....(Great selection of hats just beware of the kicks in the back...)

in third ave, take the two train to third ave. i forgot the name of the store but its across the street from sleepys, yankees in every color, and right next to game stop these african dudes that are like in a closet mad fitteds

What trains go by Pegasus ?
"Cough up a lung where I'm from CANARSIE son, ain't nothing nice"

yvespo3-Take the 6 to peg-get of at 103rd and stop at goliath on the way

Jfly23-going to peg then to the new era store the same day, it was like damn, this place looked better before i went to pegasus.

Quote:
are these spots better than the New Era Store?
feudse1an0.jpg
Team Otaku
TEAM CARCURUS

heres the best... You take the 4 train or the D to 170 , i forgot the name of the store... but its in front off ridaid

#2 u can go to frodam in the concousre

#3 frank's in tremont by webster

Quote:
3. Cap USA - 125th and Lenox Avenue....(Great selection of hats just beware of the kicks in the back...)

This store is crack. I get the majority of my lids from here. You won't be dissapointed.

Quote:
heres the best... You take the 4 train or the D to 170 , i forgot the name of the store... but its in front off ridaid

#2 u can go to frodam in the concousre

#3 frank's in tremont by webster
TEAM LEBRON SIZE 11718/212

Back
Top Bottom