fitting on certain jordans.

I wanted to ask how jordan 2,3 and 5 fit. I am usually a 10.5 in most but I guess with some jordans fitting big I am a 10 in others. Thanks.

someone should make a thread on the sizing of jordans because some are true some are not true sizes

for me heres how it is

i can wear a 12-13 comfortably in the 1,4,5,6,9,15

the others i need a 13 but a 12.5 will do but its kinda small

Originally Posted by all19mjs

someone should make a thread on the sizing of jordans because some are true some are not true sizes

Argreed. One person will describe a shoe as true another will say small.

Does anyone specifically have any idea how the 2 may fit? I know it is a bit more padded especially around the ankle area but I am not sure if I should go formy usual 10.5 or if a 10 would suite me better

True to size for all the J's your asking about.....

You got that many post , and you dont know not to create a dumb *** topic like this
smh.gif

i dont know if its just the ones from the pack, but the 2's from the CDP feel bigger than a size 12. the 21's from the same pack feel MONSTEROUS. iwish i would have got an 11.5

I think all recent retro's feel a little bigger than they did in the 90's. They were true to size back then to the T. Now they all have a little extraroom.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Does anyone specifically have any idea how the 2 may fit? I know it is a bit more padded especially around the ankle area but I am not sure if I should go for my usual 10.5 or if a 10 would suit me better

Back
Top Bottom