Five Year Old Girl Raped in India

That's sickening to hear. My prayers and thoughts go out to the family of that 5 year old child.

Move them rapist to oakland and have them get shot in the face im srd its sickening im sick in my stomach i have two little nieces.

Convicted Child Rapist Released Early On Good Behaviour, Rapes, Murders A 9-Year-Old In Mumbai

5d858f7c-e710-4276-ae18-00e18f178fae.jpg

Source: Times Of India

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/news/convicted-child-rapist-released-repeats-offence/#.slg27k4df

A convicted child rapist who walked free from jail six months ago is reportedly arrested for sexually assaulting and murdering a 9-year-old, according to Times Of India.

35-year-old Vadivel Devendra alias Gundapp Bhai was convicted in 2013 for raping a 5-year-old girl in his neighbourhood in Mumbai.

He was reportedly released early in 2018 for 'good behaviour'.

However, the police's suspicion arose when a 9-year-old went missing and Devendra was caught on camera walking up to her.

The girl went out to buy tea for her sick mother. Devendra was captured on camera walking up to her.

1c603bce-a3b8-4d56-897d-dda75911ab07.jpg

Source: The News Fact

The parents of the victim are daily wage labourers. She studied in class III and knew Devendra as a neighbour.

He reportedly kidnapped, raped and murdered her, and later dumped her body in a public toilet septic tank in Vile Parle (W).

The residents of Nehru Nagar gathered outside Juhu police station to demand stern action against the culprit.

e792da98-7c9e-4a65-a7f4-8f829e8d03c8.jpg

Source: Scroll

According to reports, Devendra is booked under Indian Penal Code sections 201 (disappearance of evidence), 302 (murder), 363 (kidnap), 376 (rape) and under POCSO Act sections 4 (penetrative sexual assault), 8 (sexual assault) and 12 (sexual harassment).

A girl I know had a horrible experience in India. She went to a Holi festival in the streets and the guys wouldn't stop touching/groping her in the crowd no matter how hard she screamed/yelled at them to stop. She couldn't get away/out because it was so packed. They even ripped off her cloths. Guy she was with couldn't do anything because the crowd was so dense :smh:

A girl I know had a horrible experience in India. She went to a Holi festival in the streets and the guys wouldn't stop touching/groping her in the crowd no matter how hard she screamed/yelled at them to stop. She couldn't get away/out because it was so packed. They even ripped off her cloths. Guy she was with couldn't do anything because the crowd was so dense :smh:

can these woman not carry knives on them?

can these woman not carry knives on them?

She didn't expect it, especially it being in public and being with her guy friend she was traveling with. She was caught completely off guard. She's traveled everywhere and has never had any experience/been violated like that

She didn't expect it, especially it being in public and being with her guy friend she was traveling with. She was caught completely off guard. She's traveled everywhere and has never had any experience/been violated like that

It's a 3rd world country. Instead of an upper class, middle class, and the entry level class of people, the classes of people are even granular. You will have the upper class in the Class A and B, then, you will have the rest in C, D, E, F etc.

The majority of those folks on the street festivals are pretty much the same level as the "slum dog milllionaire" class E, F, G Indians.

The attitude of the lower classes is much different. You think someone looking and belonging to the Class A level like Priyanka Chopra or Bollywood stars will walk along unprotected among the rest ? It's actually not safe for these women - especially if they sniff her as having "more money".

Aestethically, the upper class in India look different as well: Lighter skin, more Punabi / Northern India / Middle Eastern / Mediterreanean looking folks.

yea i get that but im speaking in general. Since its such a known thing happening in india you would think the woman there would be prepared.

It's a 3rd world country. Instead of an upper class, middle class, and the entry level class of people, the classes of people are even granular. You will have the upper class in the Class A and B, then, you will have the rest in C, D, E, F etc.

The majority of those folks on the street festivals are pretty much the same level as the "slum dog milllionaire" class E, F, G Indians.

The attitude of the lower classes is much different. You think someone looking and belonging to the Class A level like Priyanka Chopra or Bollywood stars will walk along unprotected among the rest ? It's actually not safe for these women - especially if they sniff her as having "more money".

Aestethically, the upper class in India look different as well: Lighter skin, more Punabi / Northern India / Middle Eastern / Mediterreanean looking folks.

Yeah I know, thats another thing they told me. Since both her and her guy friend were white, people knew they had money. Street vendors/sellers wouldn't stop coming up to them to try and sell them stuff on the streets. Sellers would crowd around them and follow them.

yea i get that but im speaking in general. Since its such a known thing happening in india you would think the woman there would be prepared.

Yeah, I know what you mean as well. Idk, I guess she was a bit naive going into the experience. Especially being an attractive girl in general, even with a fellow guy traveler, they both were easy targets.

Back
Top Bottom