Fixing a Blocked Email Account

ARK

Hi All,

Trying to post this as it seems important. I'm hoping a post about this issue could help other users who come across this problem.

This morning my account was crippled with the warning message of:

Attention: Attempts to send emails to ________ have failed. Your current email provider has throttled, blocked, or bounced our emails you have selected to receive. We recommend a different email provider entirely to resolve this issue. If you still have questions, please contact us at: support@niketalk.com. Thank you!

I couldn't reply to forums, make new conversations, etc. Every thread I went to said: (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) I emailed Support and sent a reply from a previous conversation to Methodical Management Methodical Management for answers. I did have to change my email address to get my account working again. However its not ideal because I use this account for professional uses only.

Is there any way to get this reverted back so I can use my personal email address again? I'm afraid to switch my address back and have the confirmation email blocked at the server level.

Hi Noah, we have reached out to you privately to resolve this. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you still need help. Thanks!

Reactions: ARK
Hi Noah, we have reached out to you privately to resolve this. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you still need help. Thanks!

Yes thanks. Is there anything documented to prevent other users from having the same errors?

Yes thanks. Is there anything documented to prevent other users from having the same errors?

Yeah, when we send you a message like that, please use an email domain that does not limit or block your emails from getting to you. :wink:

Just a general word on why this is necessary, even for those who don’t subscribe to any threads or receive email notifications: if your email domain doesn’t receive messages from our server, the system can’t send you password recovery emails. We need to make sure everyone’s email works to help protect and secure your accounts.

In 18 years, we’ve seen far too many users lose their accounts because they don’t have the password and can no longer access an outdated or disposable email account they used to register.

Back
Top Bottom