|[ FL NT'ers Check In ]|

Pembroke pines area & NY checking in.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

The 407

Winter Springs
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Durrell (duwill) repping that 305 born and raised in the county of dade what they do miami heads

Born and Raised In the County Of Dade

The Bottom M i yayo

Pembroke Pines/ Miami Check In

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #33-C-DUB
Reppin Miami-305 !![/center]

yo south florida... whut up? see yall there

final.jpg

Reppin for Fort Lauderdale....I'm in The Bahamas for a minute...be back soon :wink:
wink.gif

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery.....Only Ourselves Can Free
Our Minds

i just moved to SUNRISE from NY last month....i live right next to SAWGRASS MILLS and i work there in Banana Republic
o0o yea....and DONT HOLD YOUR BREATHHH!!!

"My Money Wus Thinner Than Sean Paul's Goatee Hair, Now Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Fill The Air, Yeah"- Kanye West

AIM: theallure516

305 Carol City stand up !!!

Born and Raised In the County Of Dade

The Bottom M i yayo

904-j-ville

rap is like cocain if you want some heavy weight Iam yo man crime-mob cruked coke weight the same I cook it up I chop it up I do my thang watch me do my thang -Crime Mob

comin from NJ, now residing in the <b>813</b> Tampa..shout outs to the View!!

<B>T.Brugiie</b>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
"stay <b>laced</b> in the best, well dressed with finesse, in a white tee looking for wifey" God Son

Just moved to 321 Palm bay (melbourne) from ny this year
Monkey see,Monkey do,Monkeys following in place like im living in an episode of planet of the apes.

3o5 till i die !!!! MiaMi heads stand UP....
One word to describe me...Spectacular....Yeess

Looking for...ds or slightly used
send help dunk.
hawaii dunk
ALL IN SIZE 12.5 or 13

Back
Top Bottom