Flaking "Friends" Unappreciation

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. I don't keep many friends now, because I learned my lesson a loooong time ago. Everyone's NOT you're friend.
thats a shame that some of you guys don't have really close friends...
Infact, I've got 3 guys that I can count on to stick up for me anytime...

i am one of them....yee. i got you when ever.....

i got one or two of em. Not whats up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seattle206

I am misfortunate enough to surround myself with some flaky "friends", not many only a few. When you need them in certain situations they fail to come through. They agree to do something for you but flake out in the last moment. It's okay once in a while to back out if you absolutly need to but to do it constantly just deserves a
indifferent.gif
. i guess the best way to deal with them is separate distance myself from them.

Any of you guys have these type of "friends"

I only have 1 friend and he pulled that "flaky" %$$% last friday, wasn't that serious, but still %!@*@$ myFriday up... haven't spoken to him since Friday afternoon.

i think i might be that kinda friend. lol
but my friends ask for shh OD tho. like coming to pick them up at 2am when im sleep >_>
like once they spent the entire day with their gf's and wanted me to come pick them up from the chicks house around 2.
i had been tired from spending the day with my chick and was about to hit the bed, took my shower, had on the beater and pj pants... everything..

.. then my friends call -__________-

and they call for rides for alot of stuff. and ive been called the "flaker"

you gotta understand, its one thing to be flaked on and another thing to be a leeching/free loading type of friend.

not everyone deserves to be called a flaker.

Back
Top Bottom