Flash Mob in D.C., (talking about instilling a curfew)

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dp...flash-mob-robbery-081811

tired.gif
group of young women this time.

third time in the last two weeks
30t6p3b.gif

one of these days, the clerk/store owner's gonn snap and it'll be the LA riots all over again

As a shop owner, what are your rights?

Can I throw a military grade flash bang or pepper spray canister? Smoke out the pests..

What about a door with a very strong magnetic field that will shut and lock the patrons in as the smoke fills their lungs?

Originally Posted by Based Mod

one of these days, the clerk/store owner's gonn snap and it'll be the LA riots all over again

I'm surprised an incident like this hasn't happened already.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

As a shop owner, what are your rights?

Can I throw a military grade flash bang or pepper spray canister? Smoke out the pests..

What about a door with a very strong magnetic field that will shut and lock the patrons in as the smoke fills their lungs?
I would love to do this.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by Based Mod

I'm surprised an incident like this hasn't happened already.

As much as I am sure these guys would like to do something, they really shouldn't. Imagine them doing any harm to these girls. The media and public would destroy them just cause it is over something like snacks. I bet people would make it as big as the Oscar Grant thing for no damn reason.

All this coverage flash mobs are getting is not a good thing. The coverage is helping to spread the word.

Keep a pit bull behind the counter

Originally Posted by RedMan

All this coverage flash mobs are getting is not a good thing. The coverage is helping to spread the word.
Your right this is just making it worse

smh Animals

The gas station in my area has had signs for about a year now stating that only 5 underage patrons at any one time are allowed in the store. Ahead of the game
laugh.gif

you guys dont know how i am praying something like this happens to a few sneakers stores at downtown Fulton street in brooklyn

Back
Top Bottom