Flash Mob Robbery Vol: MoCo

solewoman

Staff member
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Possible flash mob robbery in Germantown[/h1]
By Justin Jouvenal

711robberypp.jpg

(Footage from the 7-Eleven surveillance camera.)As many as three dozen young people entered a Germantown 7-Eleven and took candy, ice cream and other items early Sunday morning in what may be a flash mob robbery, according to NBC 4.

Montgomery County police told NBC 4 that the robberies were an

Lulz, this is not a new phenomenon. We call these "grab and runs," I'm a Reagan baby and I remember these growing up.

A man, who was identified as the son of the store’s owner, told NBC 4 that the clerk in the store at the time hit a panic button to alert police to the robbery, but did not confront any of the young people.

And why would he confront any of them? Dude would have been beaten to a pulp.

These kids are something else...
30t6p3b.gif
And don't blame this on the lack of summer jobs etc....just a bunch of idiots.

Just saw this on the news, apparently the police told the store clerk that they don't plan to peruse any of them either due to there being so many.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

A man, who was identified as the son of the store’s owner, told NBC 4 that the clerk in the store at the time hit a panic button to alert police to the robbery, but did not confront any of the young people.

30t6p3b.gif

Herd of the youth on this planet needs some thinning.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

30t6p3b.gif

Herd of the youth on this planet needs some thinning.
Absolutely.

Just saw this on the news, apparently the police told the store clerk that they don't plan to peruse any of them either due to there being so many.
30t6p3b.gif

Unbelievable if true....
30t6p3b.gif

If this is the case, there is going to be a rise in these flash mob robberies.  These fools will know they won't be caught due to their numbers.  But what I can see happening is one of these store workers/owners taking the law in their own hands and start spraying.  It's gonna come down to that.  I mean, what can you do to police this?  30+ teens robbing at one time?  Awful....

What a shame. It's either a new generation or what, but I know when I was coming up, me and my homeboys never looked at eachother and said "lets get a gang of like 30 people and rob a 7-11".

Clowns...all of them.

this isnt new, kids have been doing this for generations. The news is just making it hot to bring negativity to the word flash mob

Mac4167 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

do you mean pursue because peruse means to read thoroughly

Originally Posted by jusdre86

this isnt new, kids have been doing this for generations. The news is just making it hot to bring negativity to the word flash mob

Nah bro they do much worse in Philly. Trust me.

30t6p3b.gif

First it was the clothing store in DC, now this 7-11 in Germantown. These youngins see they can get away with it, and will continue to do this until they get caught.

this is nothing new.
used to be a part of these types of acts. No harm done.
ohwell.gif

im not saying its right but it could of been a legitimate stick up.

If you're young, can't find a job, and your parents are barely making enough to make ends meet, what are you gonna do.

By any means necessary.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If you're young, can't find a job, and your parents are barely making enough to make ends meet, what are you gonna do.

By any means necessary.

Yea because they really need candy
tired.gif

- And yes the store owners should start spraying, but the parents will be on the news crying about their baby being gone and then placing a lawsuit against the store & police dept, the same parents that let their kids run the streets and do whatever

Back
Top Bottom