FLIGHT 9 (OLYMPIC CW),HYDRO VI (8 INSPIRED),2010 PLAYGROUND OUTDOOR

Joined Jul 21, 2004
Those Hydro's look good!!!...I saw these Outdoor 2010s a couple of months ago and I wasn't impressed...prefer the original ones- Maybe in some other cw?...and I was curious to see what those Flight 9's were...but not interested anymore; one of those "I'd rather stick with the original inspiration" moments...So I'll rather rock my 3's and 5's over those any day

Joined Apr 10, 2005
I'm intereested in the 2010 outdoor shoe... if they can come up with decent colorways at a competitive price (not more than $120), then I'm on board.

If not, I'll just stick to whatever LeBron puts out for $110. Whatever LeBron wears in the playoffs each year are always great outdoor shoes in the summer.

Joined Jul 28, 2008
2010's could be nice for ball, hydro's aren't bad either... i saw them in person the other day and i was impressed.

But those Flight 9's are one of the ugliest shoes the i've ever seen.

Joined Jul 2, 2001
I like the outdoors a lot. I wanna know if that bottom loaded zoom is going to be in these as well. Doesn't seem like a cushioning i'd want for outdoor play.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now