Flight Club aka Vintagekicks problems for anyone????

luvtheshoe wrote:
Originally Posted by Asia

AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
Just some advice don't buy from flight club. The prices are WAY too high. I bet you could have got those XIII's on ebay for a lot less than you payed flightclub.

Yeah but sometimes spending that extra cash is worth more than the frustation of finding out you just bought Fakes.

I agree.

That's right.  You are paying extra for their authentication service. 

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

luvtheshoe wrote:

AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
Just some advice don't buy from flight club. The prices are WAY too high. I bet you could have got those XIII's on ebay for a lot less than you payed flightclub.

Yeah but sometimes spending that extra cash is worth more than the frustation of finding out you just bought Fakes.

I agree.

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Well, not everyone has been around shoes for years.  Plus, costs involved in supporting a business is much different than buying from a single person.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

luvtheshoe wrote:

AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:

I agree.

Well, not everyone has been around shoes for years.  Plus, costs involved in supporting a business is much different than buying from a single person.

^^^Yea, your right, I just cant pay those prices. And there are other sites that don't charge as much as flight club.

^^^Yea, your right, I just cant pay those prices. And there are other sites that don't charge as much as flight club.

Just got an e-mail back from those @#$+@@+#, they cancelled the order because they said they tried to contact me to verify information but couldnt. I never got a call from them. "Hello,

This order has been cancelled. We made several attempts to contact you so that we may verify your order / obtain additional information, but was unable to do so. Your funds have been released and should be reflected in your account in 5 to 7 business days. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Attached is a PDF displaying the cancellation of your order.

Thank you for your understanding."

Do you guys know if you can make orders over the phone or no? Im not messing with flightclub again.

Just got an e-mail back from those @#$+@@+#, they cancelled the order because they said they tried to contact me to verify information but couldnt. I never got a call from them. "Hello,

This order has been cancelled. We made several attempts to contact you so that we may verify your order / obtain additional information, but was unable to do so. Your funds have been released and should be reflected in your account in 5 to 7 business days. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Attached is a PDF displaying the cancellation of your order.

Thank you for your understanding."

Do you guys know if you can make orders over the phone or no? Im not messing with flightclub again.

Damn that's bogus. Makes you wonder if you buy the shoe then they got out and find it or something lol

Damn that's bogus. Makes you wonder if you buy the shoe then they got out and find it or something lol

I keep telling people about Flight Club. I sold two pairs of my sneakers through them. They don't contact you when your shoes sell and they only have your check on a certain day. You try to call them and you get short smart aleck responses. You go to the store and they act like you are shopping in their closet and they have more than you. The store is terrible, their employees can be lazy snobs. I never say anything because I just watch, but I really don't like that store. I rarely go in there.

I keep telling people about Flight Club. I sold two pairs of my sneakers through them. They don't contact you when your shoes sell and they only have your check on a certain day. You try to call them and you get short smart aleck responses. You go to the store and they act like you are shopping in their closet and they have more than you. The store is terrible, their employees can be lazy snobs. I never say anything because I just watch, but I really don't like that store. I rarely go in there.

I put a pair in Deadstock on consignment and they said since there was some side creasing In Store Only. People really only buy from them online, so after 2 months I went in to get them out. I didn't look too closely, but when I took them out at home they were worn..the soles were dirty and used!!  I don't know if they let people try them on or the employees wore them out.  Pissed me off to no end.

I put a pair in Deadstock on consignment and they said since there was some side creasing In Store Only. People really only buy from them online, so after 2 months I went in to get them out. I didn't look too closely, but when I took them out at home they were worn..the soles were dirty and used!!  I don't know if they let people try them on or the employees wore them out.  Pissed me off to no end.

Originally Posted by Jordanman2006
these problems seem to all occur at 1 location
no one should fear the NY stores, they have their
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
in line

I've purchased quite a few shoes from the flight club website, and never had any problems.

I've purchased quite a few shoes from the flight club website, and never had any problems.

wow. this is new to me. i only ordered once from them a few years ago and i had no problems. hope your problem gets resolved soon man.

wow. this is new to me. i only ordered once from them a few years ago and i had no problems. hope your problem gets resolved soon man.

Back
Top Bottom