FLIGHT CLUB LA questions

I was wondering, have any of you guys been to, bought, or put up shoes for consignment over there? I'm looking into selling a couple of my jordans and wanted to know if Flight Club was a good outlet to do so. For those of you who have worked with them before, what was it like? Are they reliable and reputable? How did you receive your payment? Any help would be APPRECIATED! thanks!

i would say to try rif in j town.
you get 85 percent at rif, rather than 80 percent like you do at fcla.

rif.la/system.phpTEAM BELLOBLOCK!

looking for:
vnds/ds am95s in sz 8-8.5
vnds/ds 3s & 4s in sz 8

Quote:
i would say to try rif in j town

Like the poster above me said, RIF is the way to go. The staff @ RIF is a lot better too.
Sole By The Pound​
Wanted: Nike Air Max 1 Animal Pack Sz. 7​

You Should try RIF just like everyone said..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Ahliang119@gmail.comAirjordanfreak23

Ahliang119 AKA Eric #23

RIF...they helped me sell some J's. FCLA low balled my buddy who had brought them some Quasimoto Dunks...and they take 20 instead of 15 percent. go figure!

FCLA=just go to window shop
RIF=buy and sell here! (besides selling, i got some good deals from them!)

RIF is 85-15
Flight Club is 80-20
so unless you wanna jack the price up a little, you'll get more from RIF.
they're great people, too.
RIF is pretty much now established to be the best store on the west coast.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Oh man, everyone is saying how RIF is the best consignment store out here and I've never even heard of it...so this is probably a stupid question but, would my shoes get better exposure sitting in J-town at RIF or up in FCLA? Like is RIF as well known as Flight Club? I'm just trying to sell my jordans within a couple of months...

RIF gets more exposure than most people think.
Since the prices are lower, everyone who's been there or knows about it probably prefers to buy from there than FC.

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

There is more exposure at flight club, especially if you have a really high priced item, but RIF is a better place to go. Once RIF gets the website up and running it will be all good. I have sold several shoes through RIF with no problems. I still need to go pick up a check.
Hit me up if you need penny foams!
tyclef1@hotmail.com

WWW.RIF.LA

COMING SOOOOO SOOON with a bunch of kicks just stashed in the back for the LAUNCH

DONT SLEEP TRUST! OG JAYS to OG PENNYS to CO JP AIR FORCES to HYPERSTRIKE DUNKS...everything!!!

TAKING OVER LA...
R.I.P. PROPS​

I "like" their staff at RIF too. :wink:
wink.gif

PM ME IF YOU WANT THE BMP/OLNL...PACK OR SEPARATED!!!

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

I put that on my FIRST BORN!!! itll be up haha

yea the RIF STAFF is chill, good peoples who know their ****! that include me haha
R.I.P. PROPS​

Alright....try not to flame me that bad. But what is rif?
TeamLakers
Kobe This...Kobe that.​

^rif is a consignment shop in little tokyo, 85/15 is the percentage they take, and they have some good people working there. 334 A east 2nd street, la 90012. phone 213 617 0252
they have a thread in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom