Flight Lite Low Blk/Blk - White Laces?

I picked up a pair of Black on Black flite lite lows from eastbayduring the week and I was experimenting with some white laces. I reckon a white swoosh would go with them perfect.
dsc00004ojf.jpg

I know these were on the way to the outlet stores but have eastbay/nikeabandoned the Nike box on shoes that don't sell? Whats up with that? They look like Chinatown fakes arriving in a brown box….

dsc00007ids.jpg

I didn't think I was gonna like these much, but they are actually the best of the colorways, the details are subtle and makes them more of a sleeper shoe.
dsc00011ozv.jpg

They are better quality than the other 2 retro colorways also with the nubuck tongue
dsc00009i.jpg

the big sticker with the large print sku and size means the shoe was a return to eastbay

the generic box means the original box was too damaged to reuse

Originally Posted by cjb23

the big sticker with the large print sku and size means the shoe was a return to eastbay

the generic box means the original box was too damaged to reuse
Ah right makes sense, whats next eastbay start sellin direct on ebay!

I did a double take there: My Highs came in the Sportswear box. Meant to ask you: Have eastbay ever stiffed you on shipping costs?
Previous attempts to get an accurate shipping quote from them in the past, before i place an order, have been unsuccessful.

I didn't know it had 3m material on the tongue. Anyways, I think dark grey laces would be perfect for it.

Originally Posted by swingshot

I did a double take there: My Highs came in the Sportswear box. Meant to ask you: Have eastbay ever stiffed you on shipping costs?
Previous attempts to get an accurate shipping quote from them in the past, before i place an order, have been unsuccessful.
The only time I get stiffed on eastbay is on the return items, I have to pay the shipping on the return and then again on any items they areexchaning for me. Usually its 34 bucks shipping on the first pair of shoes and about 5 bucks for every item thereafter. Its not too bad considering stuffusually arrives within 4 working days.

Have you checked out those CBs on PYS?

Back
Top Bottom