Flight to Amsterdam

Sup guys

Anyone flown out to Amsterdam before?

I been there twice. Once when I was studying abroad so it was pretty cheap and the second I used my dads flight mileage on first class
pimp.gif

But I never actually paid for one from NY. What were the prices you spent on tickets? I wish I was a student because there is a sick deal when I want to go on studentuniverse.com

i went last June, paid like $768, using expedia.com   direct flight from jfk.   hope this helps

I went once.  Probably won't ever go again.

Dudes on the corner were OD offering the cocaine and e.  EVERY FREAKING corner.  It was mad annoying after a while. 

I was also expecting the hookers ot be hot for some reason.  Jesus, these chicks were nasty.

Only been on a stopover. Their airport is
pimp.gif
It's on my list of places to visit though.

Schipol Airport is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I lived there from 97-99 with my family (as refugees)

Red light district 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mary Jane Bars 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airkeung88

KLM air lines is one of the best. Alcohol ftw.
True story. The smoked almonds are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I eat like a dozen of em before I get to my destination lol

Why would you not just look this up on your own? There are like 10000000 places online to get flight prices.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Why would you not just look this up on your own? There are like 10000000 places online to get flight prices.
he wants a NTer that's a student to hook him up on studentuniverse.com
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

nah man i just want to know if the ticket gets lower then $750 if i wait it out a bit.

the place is great and yea they do offer you hardcore stuff on the streets. One time we were just walking down some nice area and a random dude i swear was just there on the corner and he said "rocks, rocks" and not going to get into what got over me but like an idiot I said "rocks". And the dude followed us for 3 blocks askins us if I wanted rocks.

Back
Top Bottom