Flight White has landed in HOU Vol. He got business to attend to next Feb.

i was watching the box score during the last couple minutes of the game and saw that james white finally checked in. he started off pretty hot, but finishedwith 3 TOs...hope that doesn't hurt him.

I totally forgot about this thread. Its all good though, as some of you guys confirmed that he was actually on the 2nd place on this mock just behind Bron
happy.gif

And about this Charkiev kid, he was really crazy man. I remember he finally came back to Russia and I remember seeing him during some pre season games whenthey came to play to my country. For being 7-1 he could really move very well, but he was a head case all the way. He was on the pro team of one of the mostaccomplished coaches in Europe and he would do exaclty opposite what the coach asked him to do. He tells him to get down low and bang inside and on the nextplay he takes a wild 3pointer with a defender in his face that goes straight out of bounds
laugh.gif

I dont know whats going on with him right now, I havent heard about him for a long time.

I wonder if those are the same XIII's he wore during the NBDL dunk contest. I always thought NBA players changed their shoes every few games. Unless JB hasgiven him unlimited XIII's.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Ivan Chiriaev: "I can be better than Nowitzki"

Dude was full of himself
roll.gif
Wow.. I remember that dude.. He was so full of fail.. I can't remember what it was.. That one game that he played that was televised.. Holycow dude was a bust.. It's not hard to pick on lowly Canadian basketball so I guess he had a seriously inflated sense of self..

Rockets just signed him on for the rest of the year and for the 09-10 season.
eek.gif

Stay home next Feb. Lebron.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

eek.gif

laugh.gif
my dude took advantage when the window of opportunity opened, and now he got that contract. that's what it's all about. props
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

eek.gif

laugh.gif
You already know!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad he got that contract for next season too
pimp.gif

This guy can fly, during warm-ups at the Pistons game he made Von Wafer look garbage

Back
Top Bottom