Flightposite II Retro, Coming soon?

kevin-garnett-nike-air-flightposite-ii-obf-1.jpg

kevin-garnett-nike-air-flightposite-ii-obf-3.jpg

So.......not a revision, but an "olympic" version. Not sure why I do not remember those, but count me in for a pair.

Interesting, I'm not sure what to think about these. It's cool they are releasing the Olympic OBF's, but I just like the white sole ones better. Unless these fall in my lap for crazy cheap, I'm good...

I'm good on FP2's and 3's in general, what they did to the FP1s still left a bad taste in my mouth.

I never liked the white placement on these.

The white red, and white blue joints are better imo.

Y'all bugging. The Olympics with the navy bottom looks better than the OG and will last longer. That white bottom is trash and it's probably the best decision Nike has made in a long time. I wanted these waaay back but copped like 2 other pairs of cheaper kicks instead and now that they're back I'm in @ $100

These are COPPED. I'm happy they're dropping the white/orion blue Olympic version with the navy soles; I probably wouldn't have copped if they had white soles.

My 2010 pair of metallic zincs is still holding on strong, as they're one of the most durable sneakers I've had.

All this said, we've needed a Flightposite III retro for YEARS now. I hope Nike brings them back someday.

Back
Top Bottom