Flightposite II Retro, Coming soon?

Seriously though I want them all in the form they originally came in, or at least close. I even want the Ultraposite but those only came out in 1 color and were not very popular, so I am not holding my breath.

Ultraposites with NT Denim

11226755_1419833855002899_852358196_n.jpg

:lol:

Dope sneaker. Jason Kidd wore them for one game against the Kings. I tried them back in ‘03. Plush! But it was either those or the blk/chrome Jordan VIII. It was Mike’s last season so yeah....

Casually. I don’t hoop no more. I’m sure they play well on court because Nike has been doing great retroing past basketball kicks that translate well on court for today’s athlete. Zoom GP for example.

But...recently not the bb4 and kobe IV.

Dope sneaker. Jason Kidd wore them for one game against the Kings. I tried them back in ‘03. Plush! But it was either those or the blk/chrome Jordan VIII. It was Mike’s last season so yeah....

Ultraposites are nice. Couldnt have a chance to try them on.

Hardly anyone in the NBA wore the Ultraposites. I guess it was heavy compared to the Ultraflights and Flight 2K3 that were out at the time.

where the size 15s?? FP 1 and 2 have always ran a bit small for me, afraid that 14 will be no bueno

I'm going to wait to get these on sale - I don't see them selling out at all. Their retail price is $50 more than the 2010 release.

If the Ultraposite came back, Nike would have to do something about those pods. They got scraped up HELLA easy. My fingers are still crossed for a FPIII and Zoom Turbine retro.

Back
Top Bottom