Flightposite II Retro, Coming soon?

So is the material flimsy. What is the problem?
I had these in my current size back in 2000. Pair I picked up in store had glue splotches all over the place, to the point where it looked someone had done a sole swap. Nike is Nike. They do what they want. But for an old head like me, where I absolutely loved the entire 5 dot Alpha Project from the Pippens to the Vis Zoom Uptempos, I'm gonna be critical. Trivial sure, we all are for some details. I need that Alpha Project (even the insole has changed), Official Block Family vibe back. These don't have $200 leather on em either. $100 + 20% military + $20 reward at FNL, and a Queens School of Hard Knocks t-shirt and I'm good.

Last edited:
I never owned the OG, but if it had a white leather upper, it's not a 1:1 replica, this retro had white Foamposite material.

And he's right the pic I took, glue stains were persistent on the sole and midsole. That's why I said craftsmanship is poor.

Nike Gon' Nike though.

Last edited:
9C04A1DF-E1B6-4C21-BF81-96E9D6A3C1DA.jpeg
The quality of these are trash!!! The foamposite material feels super thin compared to the OG’s and the 2009 retro. Also, the craftsmanship is piss poor. Even the Insole is different then the OG’s lol. These are indeed disappointing

A lot more comfortable than I expected. Light dribbling session and shoot around this morning. Haven’t played in games but doesn’t feel too bad.
Nice if you can provide a review on the shoe, seem like no youtubers is doing a performance review on this.

Nice if you can provide a review on the shoe, seem like no youtubers is doing a performance review on this.

Honestly very similar to nightwing thoughts on the Flightposite 1 released back in 2014 as the video stated.

They’re very tight and the ventilation is really bad. I bought a pair for 35 dollars at the outlets as my tourney shoe. In all honestly, love the shoe’s overall performance. Takes awhile to mold to your feet but it was really worth it. It’s a good reference to the Flightposite 2

Honestly very similar to nightwing thoughts on the Flightposite 1 released back in 2014 as the video stated.

They’re very tight and the ventilation is really bad. I bought a pair for 35 dollars at the outlets as my tourney shoe. In all honestly, love the shoe’s overall performance. Takes awhile to mold to your feet but it was really worth it. It’s a good reference to the Flightposite 2

Ic i used to own the 1st flightposite 1, very nostiagic shoe for me as it is my first ever basketball shoe. The best part of all these posite shoes are that we can remove the insole and put it into another shoe to enjoy the zoom air feeling. Thanks for the info bro!

Attachments

• 20190812_145336.jpg
    20190812_145336.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 392
how in the blue hell does something like that happen? lol
LOLOLOL the actual story... a friend of mines car ran out of gas.(we were in 11th grade) so I picked him up and let him fill his gas can. That b***h leaked in my trunk where I had my OG’s. I was so furious I can’t even explain. I was able to find the gold battlegrounds pair for 40 bucks the following summer at the Lancaster outlets though. Still not the same. To this day the FP3 was the most comfortable, glove like sneaker i’ve ever worn.

LOLOLOL the actual story... a friend of mines car ran out of gas.(we were in 11th grade) so I picked him up and let him fill his gas can. That b***h leaked in my trunk where I had my OG’s. I was so furious I can’t even explain. I was able to find the gold battlegrounds pair for 40 bucks the following summer at the Lancaster outlets though. Still not the same. To this day the FP3 was the most comfortable, glove like sneaker i’ve ever worn.
Dude you know . I had the black and blues the navy BGs and the all blacks ...

I wore the black and blues to play ball and go on crazy runs when I was in camp Pendleton back in 04 05..... Sgts use to ask me wtf are those??? They look like moon boots .. we used to go up mountains so the zoom and traction helped tremendously ... They finally gave up in 08 playing outdoors the whole simmer. Best sneaker I ever had

6C085779-AA1B-4103-86B5-358C0F830003.jpeg
I’ll be passing. Feels watered down. The 2009/2010 Retro rendition of the FP II were/are way better. Now if y’all want to cop for nostalgia I strongly suggest y’all stall these retailers out. Manager at this store I was in already counting down the days until he can mark them down. And that’s when the champion hoody gang will feast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom