Flips In The Twin Cities

Joined May 2, 2003
What spot is getting both? I don't want to have to run around to different spots? Any stores just getting both together?
The Flips are a limited to release. They only come out as a LS. But I need both of these in my life!!! So any sneakerheads let me know we could help each other out!!!!

Joined May 6, 2006
I'm pretty sure Friedman's is, but I really don't trust them. I also heard FA in MOA and To SOHO i'm not sure.

Joined May 2, 2003
Ill stop out by Footaction. I don't wanna run around like a chicken with it's head cut off tryna cop.

Joined Aug 7, 2010
JB forum says the Flips are releasing in all sizes so they are probably a GR.
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $135 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

Joined May 2, 2003
Do you think they'll allow you to cop both? You know how they only limit you to one?

Joined Aug 7, 2010
I think they will cause when the three IVs dropped on the same day (Tours, Black Cats, Pure $) they allowed you to buy one of each at the same time.
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $135 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

Joined Oct 29, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]I think they will cause when the three IVs dropped on the same day (Tours, Black Cats, Pure $) they allowed you to buy one of each at the same time. [hr][/hr]
TEAM KING KOOPA

WANTED!
sbtg, de la soul low dunk

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now