Flirting while in a relationship?

Originally Posted by dreaface

1) I dont approve of flirting while in a relationship... what's the purpose?
2) theres no excuse to hang out with your ex.

See this angers me a bit. Why is it you and TK get it but my ex didn't
laugh.gif
. Is it maturity or opinion? We had a bunch of arguments over whats appropriateand whats inappropriate
tired.gif
. I guess it was the fact that she wasn'tready for commitment
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
. Is it maturity or opinion? We had a bunch of arguments over whats appropriate and whats inappropriate
tired.gif
. I guess it was the fact that she wasn't ready for commitment
embarassed.gif

its all matter of opinion...if you didn't break up on bad terms why not?

What female will let you chill with your ex??????? Yall know the deal, women don't play shhhhhh man they get jealous very easy and don't play aboutthey territory

laugh.gif
. Is it maturity or opinion? We had a bunch of arguments over whats appropriate and whats inappropriate
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

if she cant stop hanging out with him when she knows that it makes u feel uncomfortable, then its obviously more than a friendship

Originally Posted by babyteez

try getting hit on when your with your man. THE WORST.
indifferent.gif

The only reason why i hate this is because my boyfriend rarely needs an excuse to fight...and this is a perfect one.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

if she cant stop hanging out with him when she knows that it makes u feel uncomfortable, then its obviously more than a friendship
Well it stopped because I wasn't cool with it. They hung out twice and then I said I wasn't cool with it and then it stopped. She is my exnow though because she wasn't sure if she could commit to me fully
eyes.gif
.Right now life is just straight weird to me because I feel like I shot straight through the dating around and doing whatever faze at like 15 or 16. I'mbasically in a rare state in todays standards, 20 and looking to find a wife and start a family
laugh.gif
. Its just straight weird to peep everyone else doing the opposite around myage.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Well it stopped because I wasn't cool with it. They hung out twice and then I said I wasn't cool with it and then it stopped. She is my ex now though because she wasn't sure if she could commit to me fully
eyes.gif
. Right now life is just straight weird to me because I feel like I shot straight through the dating around and doing whatever faze at like 15 or 16. I'm basically in a rare state in todays standards, 20 and looking to find a wife and start a family
laugh.gif
. Its just straight weird to peep everyone else doing the opposite around my age.
ohwell.gif

Just sounds like you two were looking for different things...nothing to dowith the ex imo

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Well it stopped because I wasn't cool with it. They hung out twice and then I said I wasn't cool with it and then it stopped. She is my ex now though because she wasn't sure if she could commit to me fully
eyes.gif
. Right now life is just straight weird to me because I feel like I shot straight through the dating around and doing whatever faze at like 15 or 16. I'm basically in a rare state in todays standards, 20 and looking to find a wife and start a family
laugh.gif
. Its just straight weird to peep everyone else doing the opposite around my age.
ohwell.gif

Just sounds like you two were looking for different things...nothing to do with the ex imo
Oh the ex was a past situation. Last year to be exact. The reason we broke up is like what you said. I was ready to move forward and shewasn't sure. No hard feelings between us.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I dont seek out girls to go talk to, but if I'm out and a girl approaches me I'll entertain a convo with her. I'm not gonna be like "ohh no I have a girl I can't speak to you at all."

I don't know if that's "flirting" or not.
Basically my philosophy

if only all the females i'm hanging out with knew how i felt about my one particular ex right now...

i'd get NO play.

she tries too hard to kick it with me though. it's a turn off now that i have options but i still would uff with her...too bad we're @ different stagesin life,relationship wise.

I do it and I'm sure she does it as well when we are both out without one another. Its harmless as long as its just flirting non-physically of course. knowmatter what I know we are both coming home to one another.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

If thats what they choose to do then thats them. Thats all I can say without offending the majority of the people in my age range since they get on my nerves 95% of the time.
Personally If I'm cutting you out my life your OUT. Period. So I'm not a person who keeps in contact with the ex's and whatnot nor do I date men who do. I need people who look forward.
OMG THANK YOU! My ex was on that "I don't label people", "We ended on good terms" and "There are no more feelings there" steez.
indifferent.gif
I knew that @@* was Taboo. I know everybody is not going to agree with me all the time or some of the time but how can hanging with the ex while you have a current be a cool thing? Crazy.

Your cool in my book. I honestly can't stand it
sick.gif
. If you focused on the future then let the past go!

QFT

aint nothing wrong with flirting, half the time i dont even realize it, i aint bout to turn down talking to a
fine girl,(when my chick aint around at least)

That means your girl just ain't doin' it right
tongue.gif
but i wouldn't, i'm not in a relationship though
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom