FLOPSHOT of the week

rashchoice

Banned
Basically we run this weekly thing known as the FLOPSHOT of the week on Sundays.
The Flopshot is just another way of being titled the gunkist person. Usually there is a unanimous decision on who gets it, because there is always something that a certain person does that everyone can identify which makes them so flopshot-worthy..

Every Sunday a ballot goes out to around 20 of us and we vote on who it should be.
The winner has to wear a Jamarcus Russel jersey with a stitching of the word FLOPSHOT for one day...

People have won flopshot for: getting engaged at the age of 17, getting trolled THREE times at a party, etc.

I just fed my pipe to one of my decent friend's gf; and she is threatening to put me up on the ballot for FLOPSHOT of the week....and she is going to EXPLAIN why I might get it.
sidenote: she is a sleeze and brags about taking the pipe.

I don't want my friend to get mad at me; and more importantly, I DON'T wanna be the flopshot.

What shall be done?
What do you guys think of this whole "flopshot of the week"? I like it, but it can really burn my @** this week...

i participate in the fs of the week. its actually sick. so don't bag on my bro just cause hes a newcomer to nt

oakland-raiders-jamarcus-russell-2-jersey-01.jpg

Might as well get a head start

I'm not trying to be a straight up FLOPSHOT for smashing.....................................

Originally Posted by Kazuum

One day man, suck it up. If you like it then play by the rules...

tell me about it.
i participate in this thing every week and i got it for putting engaged on fb when clearly i shouldnt have won it. i had to wear the trash jersey during soccer practice
got it all sweaty for you this week
laugh.gif

rash post pics of girl you smashed so nt might actually respect flopshot of the week

Post would be alot less corny if you just posted the story about dome from your friends girl. This flopshot and your slang sounds like some goofy !++% drunk white kids make up.

Back
Top Bottom