Florida Accidentally Bans ALL computers and Smartphones

lol what a surprise i ask for an explanation on nt and its still just a bunch of girls saying ohio and florida

explain what you all are saying you montana *** ******
And anyway ur state just outlawed all computer devices ill go to Rhode Island before I go to florida(sarcasm......I do wanna go to Disney world though) but Florida still wack for that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Flohio.

Seriously, how the **** do you let this happen?! NO oversight/proofreading/common *** sense...such failure.

No Bugs Bunny .gif tho?

so wait , california is better because it has more amusement parks and sports teams ???? thats your argument ??? sports teams and theme parks make the state ??? in that case .....disney WORLD > disney LAND and the miami heat > all those teams put together lol ( got love for steph curry tho )

:lol:  at dude saying Florida is better than NY or CA  

explain otherwise , i didnt say better , i said all these metropolitans suck but wait the nters said ca and ny is better and just like your avy is from nt ? lol where you at ? idaho?

I'm from the Bronx and moved here at 13.. I've gotten used to the lifestyle down here, but it still sucks.. I'm not black I'm Hispanic, use to hang with a lot of Haitians nd at showed me awhole other side of Florida that I hate.. Everybody does the same /),, down here, nd there's a lot of racism.. At least ny promotes everyone being different, if you don't got dreads down here you ain't ):;(.. Idk man, there's something about this sun that fries people's brains in different ways..

Last edited:
better looking women

Purely looks? Then that's FALSE in a major way. FL>TX>CA>. Miami and Orlando have the best looking women in the States imo, and I've been in damn near every major city several several times. That said, FL women are almost all airheads. 

Lol floridas ratchet.. Give me a diverse community any day, not where everyone needs to look the same to try nd not get robbed or jumped or killed, faced ate off etc..

step 1: lay a map on a table
step 2: extend your index finger
step 3: close your eyes
step 4: put your finger somewhere at random on the map
step 5: open your eyes.  if on florida, start back at step 2.  if not on florida you got your answer.

Lol. One of my biggest fears in life is ever having to live in Florida. I rather live in a third world country under dictatorship rule.

step 1: lay a map on a table
step 2: extend your index finger
step 3: close your eyes
step 4: put your finger somewhere at random on the map
step 5: open your eyes.  if on florida, start back at step 2.  if not on florida you got your answer.

:rofl: Well DAMN.

Remove Miami from Florida and its Alabama.

That single city saves the whole backwards *** state

yup. I hear people saying florida has the best women etc. Correction, Miami has the best women. The rest of Florida, not so much

Why the hell would you ban internet cafes because it was discovered that ONE was a gambling front? The stupidity of those in power is amazing to me sometimes.

:lol: :lol: Flohio.

Seriously, how the **** do you let this happen?! NO oversight/proofreading/common *** sense...such failure.

The same way federal legislation is passed all the time without it even thoroughly being read. Its only after that we find out what's actually been passed.

Remove Miami from Florida and its Alabama.

That single city saves the whole backwards *** state

Some of you have no idea what you're talking about lol. Its a losing battle to attempt to have a legitimate debate about it on here though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom