Florida Accidentally Bans ALL computers and Smartphones

Anyone else see this 

Anyway, my girl is trying to get us to move to Florida from VA.....not happening. Every time when there is something crazy in the news, it happened in Florida. 
mean.gif
10-4

:lol: Y'all are going HAM on FL! :rofl:. I love FL. It's the easiest living you could ever imagine. Public schools down here suck so I wouldn't want to raise a fam down here, but if you're in your 20's and looking to have fun, FL is the smoke.

No state income tax + the baddest women FTW!

Dead @ss. I don't ever want to leave. Think I might though for my career. Till then, I'm milkin this FL lifestyle.

If we can define and/or correlate the 50 U.S states to 50 cousins, then I dare say that Florida is the one cousin even the state of Ohio is embarrassed to claim as family.

Give me all those ny girls, over these tattooed dread loving girls.. Spanish girls are black down here, it really messed me upon high school

NY and CALI can agree on one thing and that's florida aint touching our states. :lol: :smokin go play somewhere florida walkers

Always amusing to see those belittle a state & act as 'representatives' of their own state and/or other states. Unless you embody that reputation of an upper tier 'society', your case is rather moot. (i.e. You can live in NY or CA, but if you're making $8 to $12 an hour in a typical 9-to-5 cubicle and/or going to school for said cubicle or retail position; you're really just a replaceable means of labor regardless of location. So your state may be doing 'it', but are you? If not, you're just leeching off another's progress.) Mind you, I love California & New York as they offer a lot of things Florida, Georgia, etc. don't, but I wouldn't necessarily live/work there. Florida has probably one of the worst public education systems, but you can attribute that to the influx of out-of-state migrators (1,000+/- people move to FL per day. 59K+ New Yorkers moved to FL in 2012.) CNBC & Forbes listed NY & FL competitively between the 20s & 30s ranking in terms of Best States for Business & Careers while CA is consistently in the 40s. From what I've seen on here, we only have a select amount of tycoons/entrepreneurs to really stake their claim...

I'm from Florida...:nerd:

I live in FL buuuuuut CA, NY > FL

yet, I've met transplants from Cali and NY in FL more times than I can count.

Last edited:
Cali has better weather, better cities, better and more diverse terrain, more ethnic diversity.

Latin girls in Miami > but

Black, white, and Asians in CA >

And lol at who said TX girls > CA...*****

Most of the people who rep florida aren't even from florida.
And most of the ppl hating on it have never been here either

Half my family is from that hell hole and I spent a few summers in that god forsaken place.

Ive been in every part of the state for an extended period of time except Miami.

Ive just never heard a visitor hate on Miami so I let yall make it on that.

The only and I mean the only reason why I give Florida the nod over Ohio is the weather.

Oh and Cedar Pointe> everything in 00000

Last edited:
I've heard Florida apart from South Florida is essentially an extension of Alabama. 

I had a BUNCH of fun in Florida, but that's because my Ex's family had $$$$ and I was on vacation.

would hate to live there, which is why I didn't move.

Back
Top Bottom