Florida Accidentally Bans ALL computers and Smartphones

The better question is which states arent better than Florida.

If you remove my bias toward cold weather I can't think of any. At least they got good bbq in Alabama

Remove Miami from Florida and its Alabama.

That single city saves the whole backwards *** state

Basically but I knew that when I was younger...confed flags wave freely around Florida

Miami cool but I wouldn't wanna live there...same with Orlando

Last edited:
Them young confeds are coo. They ride around in their big muddy trucks slappin Gucci name :lol:

Them young confeds are coo. They ride around in their big muddy trucks slappin Gucci name :lol:

Oh :lol: I haven't been in the central rural areas since the late 90s/early 00s

But I can't mess with the heat x humidity combo down there :smh:

I'm black as ninjahood and actually got sunburnt on my nose down there..didnt even know that was possible lol

Florida is the home of rachet ****. I've hated fl since I was a youngin even back then I knew the state was backwards as hell.

what is better in ny or california

pizza or weed ? all these metropolitans suck you guys are just d-riders to your favorite local rapper

Uh huh, yeah Florida is a hole. Don't even need to explain to you why NY and Cali is better, obviously you've never really been to either state because if you actually have been maybe you'd be able to put down your bias and see things for what they really are.

But you're mad though.

Last edited:
if florida sux , what state is better and why ?
You guys have people eating each others faces down in Florida for starters

and stuff like this thread every day/week

whenever i hear anything crazy/bad/stupid in the news im like bet it was florida and yup its florida

your own "rappers" would even rather rep Alaska over Florida

CA > florida

Even Canada is better and thats not even a state and is home to Drizzy Drake

http://www.ebengregory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/598468550.gif

even this guy be stylin on your wannabe bieber thats how you know your state takin L's

Last edited:
Got dam, the quoteables, the shots.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom