Florida Heads- Tampa,Orlando,Ocala....

I'm going on vacation Sat and I will be staying in these places.I'll be in Clearwater, then Winter Springs and Ocala. How's the night life? Malls? Outlets? Resturants?

TEAM BORIQUA​

theres a grip of outlets in orlando.....nothing in tampa/c'water/ocala. i dont think there is anything in ocala.

"i'm from the place where hardcores beautiful"

theres a few malls malls in and around tampa. citrus park and brandon mall are practically the same. they have the usual stores more malls have. university i guess you can consider the "hood" mall, has all the qs accounts for shoes, streetwear, etc. and international mall has all the high end stores-- gucci, etc., it's right by tampa international airport.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^countryside mall, not that far from clearwater, pretty good mall, and like pacers31 said international and westshore by the tampa airport...university mall and citrus park mall, brandon mall 2
Ebay Id: Aint_i_man

AIM: Luckyplaya112

"Run with invisible men, but yall kno....keep the E40's on em, i jus tell em when to go" - Joe Budden

damn, didnt know there were other NTers from WS.. are there even any hotels here?? dude must be stayin with fam..
Team Macintosh​

nothing to do in winter springs...

hit up outlets pretty much in orlando

ocala is whack too

tampa you gotta hit up the strip clubs...but tampa is hood my dude...watch your back. lol
Team FLorida Reppin'
Orlando Gets Money.​

You Winter Springs folk got some nice gated housing communities, though.

There's always Altamonte Mall a few minutes away... which is... semi-crackin'... on its best days.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Ybor City in Tampa

:smokin
smokin.gif
clubs

^ The @#%$ you know bout clubs, you're like 14. :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm just @#%$ with ya. :b
tongue.gif

TEAM FLORIDA // TEAM CRAZY 88s
RED PANDA . HUNGRY HIPPO . GOLDEN CHILD . CHILD PRODIGY. FILIPINO MOUNTAIN SNAKE

Back
Top Bottom