florida man kills wife and facebooks the picture

this is crazy

http://www.latimes.com/features/boo...-selfpublished-books-20130809,0,1887602.story

picture

http://twitpic.com/d78hkz

The man who allegedly posted a photo of his dead wife on Facebook published "How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication" in February.

On Thursday, Derek Medina posted a bloody photo of his wife's twisted body on a linoleum floor on Facebook with the note, “I’m going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife. Love you guys. Miss you guys. Take care. Facebook people you’ll see me in the news,” the Miami Herald reports.

Medina, 31, turned himself in to police later that day; he has been charged with murder.

In light of the crime he has been charged with, his slew of self-help books is all the more disturbing. Between February and July, he self-published six self-help books, all with hectoring titles.

"How I Saved Someone’s Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication," 42 pages, was published Feb. 2. In it he tells a story of a man who divorces and remarries the same woman -- Medina and Jennifer Alfonso had also divorced and remarried, before she was killed.

Humans Who Are Gifted and Can See the Supernatural Spirit Ghost World We Live in Called Ghost Haunted Adventures," a 94-page book about ghost-hunting, was published Feb. 28. In the book, he describes an event in which his wife is visited by a ghost.

"How a Judgmental and Selfish Attitude Is Destroying the World We Live in Because the World Is Vanishing Beneath Our Eyes," 90 pages, was published March 22. A story of depression, fighting rules of society, UFO visitations and animal photos.

Last edited:
guy figured if he's gonna clap his old lady's shoulders he might as well go all the way and get some reps attention for it.  he on NT?

In other news, a niketalker posts a story nearly a whole day late in an attempt to shake the forums foundation. **** Danger has more on this not so recent development.

Back
Top Bottom