Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

16 dead :smh: RIP to them

America is going to hell

edit: DUDE HAD AN AR-15 WTF? :smh:

I have no damn clue why it isn't common sense to ban assault rifles. The most logical starting point. Even with the NRA's lobbying and the right's brainwashing.

valentines day.

could that have been a factor?
Potentially. The girl(s) he wanted were probably posting pics with the jocs and cool kids and he was tired of fapping. Legalizing prostitution and marijuana would have people so much happier and not in edge, but of course, they won't do it because it's 'morally wrong' and 'could give our country a negative image'..... the irony.

Off topic but i saw a video of a restaurant throwing away am insanely large amount of bacon and I'm sure there was someone dying of starvation in a 3 mile radius... but of course, it's a business and that wouldn't be profitable. I swear, the concept and importance of money is a curse to a society.

i hate the way people say america is hell. its not. dont let the few bad people make you become prisoners of the moment. the good people still outweigh the evil

I have no damn clue why it isn't common sense to ban assault rifles. The most logical starting point. Even with the NRA's lobbying and the right's brainwashing.
Bc murica wants it's guns, and in this country, rich people pretty much get what they want, regardless of the potential danger.

School shootings, bullying, stupid social media challenges. I don't have kids, but I can't even imagine what goes through a parents mind when they drop off their kids at school every week nowadays. I mean, there was has always been things like bullying going on. But now it seems like that has taken on a whole new level.

I think that in addition to banning assault rifles, which most sensible folks already agree on

We have to start looking at other issues as well

This probably wasn't a coincidence that this happened on Valentine's Day. We have a very toxic definition of masculinity in this country, that is associated with violence, rage, and hyper-aggressive behavior. Couple this with how many shooters are misogynists, and this unfortunately might become a routine thing to see Valentine's Day shootings.

Well they’re saying that there was something wrong with this kid and that students knew he had acces to guns and even a teacher brought it up. He goe expelled and came back to shoot up the school

Some people love to hang onto bad traditions. In some places it's female genital mutilation; in others it's unrestricted gun ownership.

Well they’re saying that there was something wrong with this kid and that students knew he had acces to guns and even a teacher brought it up. He goe expelled and came back to shoot up the school

How did he get inside the school? Was it visitor day? Because a girl that got interviewed said she was 17 and came to visit a teacher and that she had already graduated

A other boy said he is maybe 20-21

I can't imagine it being too difficult to get into any school. For the most part nothing ever happens that's too exciting so everyone is going to be petty lax.

I can't imagine it being too difficult to get into any school. For the most part nothing ever happens that's too exciting so everyone is going to be petty lax.
Nah down here . In south Florida
Every school has a police officer posted up in the front, and a security guard. Gated all around , unless homie jumped the fence. Not sure how he got in .

Parkland is only 15 minutes away from me. Awful news. To see everyone who was shot perish, it’s even worse

how the **** did he get an AR-15?
Money + connections will get you literally anything pleighboy. No matter how vile or evil it is.
Flash certain people $10,000,000 cash, and they'll do basically anything you ask. ESPECIALLY if they're in need. Need an infant murdered, raped or kidnapped? Someone will do it. Need a 9 y/o prostitute, someone will find you one If the money is right. The need of money basically brings out survival instincts and weakens people's empathy.

Back
Top Bottom