Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

Rubio hasn't lied. He spoke about the loopholes to make an illegal "assault rifle" into a legal weapon. Just like I mentioned pages ago with the shotgun example. They booed him but he was telling a hard truth.

And thank you to the people above. Certain people in here only hear what they want. I've certainly offered very realistic and ATTAINABLE solutions. And said I would turn mine in. But what do i know?

The reason you need to have at least a cursory knowledge on firearms before you talk about passing legislation to ban or restrict a specific one is because if you know about guns you know that the situation that created this thread could have been pulled off with pistols or other rifles.

In a crowded, close quarters,high school hallway 9mm is killing just as many people as .223.

Certain people in here only hear what they want. I've certainly offered very realistic and ATTAINABLE solutions. And said I would turn mine in. But what do i know?

Most agree with them. They've been discussed dozens of times in mass shooting threads and the political thread and nothing has been done.

The reason you need to have at least a cursory knowledge on firearms before you talk about passing legislation to ban or restrict a specific one is because if you know about guns you know that the situation that created this thread could have been pulled off with pistols or other rifles.

In a crowded, close quarters,high school hallway 9mm is killing just as many people as .223.

Or, you could have remembered the details of the Virginia Tech shooting...

Buy back incentives.
Stricter screening.
Higher taxation on guns and ammo.
Increasing the age to buy.

Buy back incentives for what & whom ?
Stricter screening already exist via background checks.
Higher taxation on guns and ammo means lower income citizens can't protect themselves if they wish to. Again we are talking about a Right here.

Could a 9mm have caused Vegas too?

And I call BS, a lot of these clowns would feel as Courageous with a hand gun they have to reload after every 15 rounds

Interesting that mass shooters repeatedly choose very specifically the AR-15.

Legislation needs to be introduced to curb the use of the types of weapons with similar capabilities.

Let mass shooters adjust instead of sitting on our hands.

Higher taxation on guns and ammo means lower income citizens can't protect themselves if they wish to. Again we are talking about a Right here.

Naw we do need stricter screening plus in Texas if you do fail a background check all you have to do is jump on Google and you can "legally" buy from a private seller.

Massacres or not we got to clean that up.

But we're not looking for legislation to be passed based on what could have been...it should be based on what actually happened

For people to relinquish the very types of controversial weapons that American want off the streets.

Yeah worked out real well with Nikolas Cruz.

Tax certain weapons and certain ammo.

Legislation needs to be introduced to curb the use of the types of weapons with similar capabilities.

Ar 15s are cheaper and "easier" to obtain than handguns.

You can build or buy a reliable AR for only $350 and you only have to be 18 to buy one.

This why I think the age should be raised to 21 and background checks should be more thorough.

You can buy 5 ARs at a time with no problems but if you buy 5 handguns your info gets passed to the FBI and local law enforcement.

That honestly doesn't make sense

aka BAN all guns,not happening. According to you gun ownership is a negative thing.

good luck on repealing the 2nd amendment.
According to me?

What about those 300 mass shootings a year we have to live with?

What's positive about the fact that more than half of suicides in the US can be pinned not only on firearms, but most importantly on their ease of access?

Y'all would rather focus on the "hero" who killed the mass shooter, after the latter killed 5/10/50 people.

Y'all would rather focus on "thoughts and prayers" instead of making sure that kids can come back from schools they go to to learn something.

Florida, Texas, Nevada: all are gun-friendly states, and all have seen some of the worst acts of gun violence in the last few months.

****, even ISIS is telling their supporters in the US to perpetrate mass shootings because of how easy it is to get guns here.

Even in Mexico, the cartels get their weapons from the US because of the ease of access.

Is all of this supposed to be positive?

so youre back to ignoring that ARs account for 400 out of 15000 murders again.

So ban those magazines....why is this so complicated for you to grasp?

what is so complicated? thus far yall advocate to ban assault rifles. then all semi auto rifles. then when its explained a handgun can do the same thing in close quarters, now you want to ban the mags for handguns. you're all over the place, but likely cuz u dont know anything about guns. every time you talk, you reveal your lack of experience and knowledge but yet you somehow keep opening your mouth about what should be done.

Back
Top Bottom