Flossing in Rental Cars?

In Ohio, da average person drives mid 90s-early 00s clunkers so to impress a girl you dont necessarily need a Lexis or a Tesla. As long as its less than 5 years old, smells good and doesnt have trash strewn about, women seem delightee tp ride in the car.

So anyways, i been thinkingabout renting a 2015 Kia Soul or something similar from Enterprise, Budget, Avos, Jertz etc. My concern tho, os that i heard some rental agencies have barcodes printed inside the windows, so girls may realize it aint YOUR car. Also i think some of them have theAhency name affixed to thelicense plate, altjough i gueess a screwdriver may be a good remedy?

Anywho, my old job had alot of Females who didnt drive and might be stuck waiting 30-45 mins for a family member 2 pick them up. So them getting a ride from me is a win win situation.

when did you leave Miami OP?

upload_2019-4-17_0-40-15.jpeg

Why would you stunt on chicks that take the bus? All you gotta do is hook her up with a monthly pass and you’re in. Much cheaper than a rental

Bruh - the Kia Soul is the Anti-P Attracter. If you think a Kia Soul of any year in any situation with any other human, canine, mammal, anything with a pulse is stunting, you need to start alllllllll the way over. Like from the prequel. Good luck OP.

Like into Turo for renting cars. There's an app.

Also not sure why a Kia soul

In Ohio, da average person drives mid 90s-early 00s clunkers so to impress a girl you dont necessarily need a Lexis or a Tesla. As long as its less than 5 years old, smells good and doesnt have trash strewn about, women seem delightee tp ride in the car.

So anyways, i been thinkingabout renting a 2015 Kia Soul or something similar from Enterprise, Budget, Avos, Jertz etc. My concern tho, os that i heard some rental agencies have barcodes printed inside the windows, so girls may realize it aint YOUR car. Also i think some of them have theAhency name affixed to thelicense plate, altjough i gueess a screwdriver may be a good remedy?

Anywho, my old job had alot of Females who didnt drive and might be stuck waiting 30-45 mins for a family member 2 pick them up. So them getting a ride from me is a win win situation.

Ohio is a big state, what part you from? :lol:

A Kia Soul ain't gettin em moist down here.

Rental to impress some P? Kia Soul? You already lost player. And for the record if you in a rental regardless of what it is, your not “flossing” if it’s not even yours to begin with. You a lame if you think you doing it in any car that’s not yours

Once you use the word “da” it’s time to better yourself

Rental to impress some P? Kia Soul? You already lost player. And for the record if you in a rental regardless of what it is, your not “flossing” if it’s not even yours to begin with. You a lame if you think you doing it in any car that’s not yours

>thread

Back
Top Bottom