Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces his Comeback!!! - Mayweather vs Marquez is ON!!!(NEW VID ADDED!)

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by TCERDA

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

but At Least Pac is moving up in weight to find challenges
Word!!!

moving up in weight to fight David Diaz and Ricky Hatton are not challenges imo

But moving down to fight Hatton IS when you're the best pound for pound fighter????????

* Knocked out a drained Corrales who lost 18 pounds to make weight on the verge of retirement Morrales
*Blasted a washed up Gatti in 6 MAB
*Beat an overrated Zab Judah who gets knocked out in 1 round against Kostya Jorge Solis
*Beat a nobody in David Diaz
*Destroyed an overrated Ricky Hatton
*Beat a Delahoya way passed his prime.
*His most significant win was against JMM and he won't even give him his due rematch

Mind you, I do give him credit for doing what hes suppose to do. Beat all his opponents!

I agree with dude

glasses.gif

Just an FYI, He also beat MAB (in his Prime 2003) by knockout.

I'm not discrediting Manny's overall resume, but I'm just using the same arguement on Manny you used on Floyd

An arguement can easily be made for both sides

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Word!!!

But moving down to fight Hatton IS when you're the best pound for pound fighter????????

Man, both Manny and Floyd fought Ricky for the money plain and simple.

Didn't Ricky move up for that fight???

nerd.gif

* Knocked out a drained Corrales who lost 18 pounds to make weight on the verge of retirement Morrales
*Blasted a washed up Gatti in 6 MAB
*Beat an overrated Zab Judah who gets knocked out in 1 round against Kostya Jorge Solis
*Beat a nobody in David Diaz
*Destroyed an overrated Ricky Hatton
*Beat a Delahoya way passed his prime.
*His most significant win was against JMM and he won't even give him his due rematch

Mind you, I do give him credit for doing what hes suppose to do. Beat all his opponents!

I agree with dude

glasses.gif

Just an FYI, He also beat MAB (in his Prime 2003) by knockout.

I'm not discrediting Manny's overall resume, but I'm just using the same arguement on Manny you used on Floyd

An arguement can easily be made for both sides

Agreed and respected!

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Word!!!

Man, both Manny and Floyd fought Ricky for the money plain and simple.

Didn't Ricky move up for that fight???

nerd.gif

Yes the fight did happen at 147. My mistake. Got confused because Floyd came back down from 154 the previous fight with Oscar. That being said.... Still Floydis the Bigger Man

Originally Posted by Proshares

Funny how no one responded to Dako's post
laugh.gif

didn't think any of the so called manny fans would know about his career pre-barrera
laugh.gif

Anyway, a little FYI for the "BOXING" fans:

-Torrecampo, who's also Filipino... gave Manny his first loss with a clean shot to the chin.. and is probably the reason Manny is crosseyed
laugh.gif
announcer after manny got KOed:"His eyes are crossed! manny's eyesare crossed!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Singsurat KOed Pac with a body shot. Pac was walking at 130lbs and had to drain himself to make 112
-Nedal Hussein SHOULD have given Pacquiao his 3rd loss (meaning Morales would have been his 4th) Hussein knocked Pacquiao down around the 7th or 8th round...and Pacquiao was badly hurt was slow to recover. Referee Carlos Padilla (same ref from thrilla in manila) had a slow a** 10 count.. probably gave Manny 20seconds to recover
laugh.gif
Well Manny eventually TKO's Hussein andbecomes the best lb 4 lb boxer in the world, while Nedal Hussein is selling cars in Australia
tired.gif
I don't blame him one bit for being salty.
- Ledwaba and Sanchez (RIP) were Manny's first exposure to the states pre-barrera. And this is where i first noticed him. My friends here in PI weretrying to get me to watch Manny... and i remember telling them.. f*** him, Penalosa's my man, lol... If i remember correctly, Ledwaba/Pacquiao was theundercard to DLH/Sturm and was the first Pacquiao fight i saw.

Originally Posted by Proshares

^
laugh.gif
Pac/Ledwaba was in 01 kid DLH's loss to Sturm was in 04

see what I did there
whoops
laugh.gif
I'm getting too old man

EDIT: just checked oscar's boxrec. Pac/Ledwaba was undercard to DLH/Castillejo not Sturm.
laugh.gif
Good call ProShares

Floyd may not have cleaned out 147, but he took care of business at 130-135, especially 130. Genaro Hernandez, Angel Manfredy, Diego Corrales, CarlosHernandez, and Jesus Chavez at 130. Castillo and Philip N'dou at 135 and most of the other "contenders" at 135 were guys May already beat likeCorrales, Jesus Chavez and Manfredy.

No doubt Dako I just remember that Sturm fight like it was yesterday that's why the year came to me.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Rustico Torrecampo
Medgoen Singsurat
Nedal Hussein
Lelohonolo (sp) Ledwaba
Agapito Sanchez

If you are a Pacquiao fan, you would know those opponents or even at least heard of their names in casual boxing conversations about Pacquiao. I'm not even claiming to be one of the bigger Pacquiao fans... (Penalosa has always been my favorite Pinoy boxer) but the common Filipino boxing fan (not casual fan) would recognize those names for their significance in Pacquiao's career.
lol @ pac vs torrecampo .. was this from the blow by blow boxing after PBA? pac was really skinny back then.
ledwaba fight was so funny dude...
RIP Agapito Sanchez .

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Rustico Torrecampo
Medgoen Singsurat
Nedal Hussein
Lelohonolo (sp) Ledwaba
Agapito Sanchez

If you are a Pacquiao fan, you would know those opponents or even at least heard of their names in casual boxing conversations about Pacquiao. I'm not even claiming to be one of the bigger Pacquiao fans... (Penalosa has always been my favorite Pinoy boxer) but the common Filipino boxing fan (not casual fan) would recognize those names for their significance in Pacquiao's career.
lol @ pac vs torrecampo .. was this from the blow by blow boxing after PBA? pac was really skinny back then.
ledwaba fight was so funny dude...
RIP Agapito Sanchez .
yep... Blow by Blow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Floyd may not have cleaned out 147, but he took care of business at 130-135, especially 130. Genaro Hernandez, Angel Manfredy, Diego Corrales, Carlos Hernandez, and Jesus Chavez at 130. Castillo and Philip N'dou at 135 and most of the other "contenders" at 135 were guys May already beat like Corrales, Jesus Chavez and Manfredy.

Basically

glasses.gif

�� Some of the parts in the videos were stupid but some parts had me
roll.gif
because they were true.

Back
Top Bottom