Floyd Mayweather vs. Brian Kenny....PBF gets a "wee" bit defensive LOL (vid)

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

i don't follow boxing at all...but is Floyd duckin' Pacquiao?

not at all, it wasnt until now that a floyd/manny match up even had any steam.

If Bob Arum keeps his jerk neck in place, we could se it in a yr, but Arum's dumb +#* already talkin Clotty or Cotto for Pacman.
if that happens, we'll never see floyd vs pac cus Pac AINT beatin either of those two and it would be UGLY
Quit smokin trees man. The only way the fight doesn't happen, is if PBF loses to Marquez. And I think that's a real possibility. Clottey and Cotto would get it from Pacman. It would be a repeat of Margarito in the late rounds for Cotto.

Wow, i don't even know what to say to this. This is exactly why i rarely discuss boxing outside of the official post. Statements like this make my headhurt.

^ I gotta admit, Im a Pacman fanboy but Clottey can knock Pac out. Dude has serious power for his weight class. Cotto, not so much.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

I really hope that when Pacman and Mayweather fight, alot of you
guy's finally give Manny the respect he deserves.
I wanna who HASNT been giving manny respect? I mean, not everyone likes the guy, but i haven't seen anyone who has any knowledge of boxingrefuse to give him his proper due. Hell, i don't really like the dude as a fighter, but i have nothing but the utmost respect for his accomplishments.

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

I really hope that when Pacman and Mayweather fight, alot of you
guy's finally give Manny the respect he deserves.
I wanna who HASNT been giving manny respect? I mean, not everyone likes the guy, but i haven't seen anyone who has any knowledge of boxing refuse to give him his proper due. Hell, i don't really like the dude as a fighter, but i have nothing but the utmost respect for his accomplishments.
whenever a thread about a possible Mayweather vs Pacman pops up,
I see a lot of snide comments amounting to"Manny's all hype" and "Mayweather will KTFO out of Manny in 3 rounds"
True boxing fans know that when they finally do fight, it will be a difficult fight for both fighters.

Co-sign w/ theProfessorOfPugilism. I've read through the boxing thread, and there's no doubt that some peoplemay not agree on Manny being the best fighter in the world, but all the knowledgeable heads respect the Pacman...

For some reason everyone thinks Gunna hates Manny, but it ain't nowhere near that
laugh.gif
. Pacman sorta gets the Kobe treament because there are alotta of people who have only seen Manny fight, and it clouds their judgment. People say the most outlandish things and it causeshate for the Pacman...

laugh.gif

"a man of many traits, a master of nothing"

PBF is too funny...

just totally ignored his question and got his plugs in
laugh.gif

Maginalli
laugh.gif

Repost..

I just rewatched highlights of the Pac/DLH and Pac/Hatton fights and Money/Hatton, Money/DLH fights. I am changing my mind. Pacman has vastly improved sincethe last marquez fight. His defense is far and beyond what it used to be. His instincts have improved a great deal which in turn, improves his ability to dodgea punch.

Freddie roach also worked on his footwork…holy smokes, if you watch his footwork, its amazing how much he has gotten better in that aspect as well. His speedseems a lot better, and he has power in both hands now.

Money may also has all these attributes, but I now think that he will have a really tougher time than most seem to think. At first I anticipated Money Maysticking and moving, ultimately winning on points, but I dont think he will be able to move away from Manny all that easily, now that Manny has developed hisfootwork immensely. Not only that, but with Manny's improved defense, it should be at least a little harder for Floyd to hit him too.

I really dont know anymore, I'm stuck. I thought it would be an exposure of Manny, but I have changed my mind and now believe it will just be a very goodfight of boxing's best.

And if all else fails, Floyd got the age thing going in his favor, and IF he loses (big IF), he can blame it on him getting older!
tongue.gif

Did someone really say Pacquiao would beat Cotto or Clottey?....really?...hahaha...

There's a lot of casual fans forgetting that Pacquiao is a natural 130 lber, and only was able to move up and beat a drained and old De La Hoya at147...even his OWN TRAINER said he's not stupid enough to throw pacquiao against cotto/margarito, the only reason that's even being mentioned isbecause Bob Arum is gonna play hardball w/ Mayweather's people...

But in the end, it's 2 companies acting like they don't need each other, when they both do, because when they get together and realize they could bemaking 2 million ppv buys and selling out Vegas for a weekend, they'll put it together....altho Mayweather's acting like he won't take the smallerpart of the purse in any fight and that makes me worry that it might not happen

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Repost..

I just rewatched highlights of the Pac/DLH and Pac/Hatton fights and Money/Hatton, Money/DLH fights. I am changing my mind. Pacman has vastly improved since the last marquez fight. His defense is far and beyond what it used to be. His instincts have improved a great deal which in turn, improves his ability to dodge a punch.

Freddie roach also worked on his footwork…holy smokes, if you watch his footwork, its amazing how much he has gotten better in that aspect as well. His speed seems a lot better, and he has power in both hands now.

Money may also has all these attributes, but I now think that he will have a really tougher time than most seem to think. At first I anticipated Money May sticking and moving, ultimately winning on points, but I dont think he will be able to move away from Manny all that easily, now that Manny has developed his footwork immensely. Not only that, but with Manny's improved defense, it should be at least a little harder for Floyd to hit him too.

I really dont know anymore, I'm stuck. I thought it would be an exposure of Manny, but I have changed my mind and now believe it will just be a very good fight of boxing's best.

And if all else fails, Floyd got the age thing going in his favor, and IF he loses (big IF), he can blame it on him getting older!
tongue.gif
I thought Manny was always gonna be a one handed fighter, but the way he is showing improvement recently every fight is amazing to me...

The fight i really wanted to see was Cotto vs. Mayweather. But of course it didnt happen.

Manny has improved on every aspect of his boxing so anybody who steps in the ring with him will be a very entertaining fight. I think he can get atMayweather because all he is doing is talking #%+@, Floyd refuses to believe that anybody can outbox him and it's going to hurt him. Personally, I think weshould all wait and see how Floyd handles himself against Marquez, people are quick to believe that it will be a walk in the park.

As far as Manny goes, with Roach on his side I honestly believe that he can take on anybody. Roach is just one hell of trainer and he's extremely blessedto have Manny listening to everything he is teaching. I mean, Manny just keeps improving and all thanks to Roach !

I wanted to See Flod vs Punisher.. after Punisher beat Floyd I wanted to see Punisher and Cotto

Brian kenny seems like an annoying ahole but i can see he's just doing his job. LOL he was getting on floyd with some of those questions

Awww man! PBF is a funny dude! I'm glad he is back!
roll.gif

When its all said and done he is going out undefeated! Write it down!

PBF is a cocky mother! Hopefully Marquez could beat him, but his quickness is gonna give him fits for sure.

Although PBF was right that Marquez beat Pacman both times they fought.

Back
Top Bottom