Floyd Mayweather vs. Brian Kenny....PBF gets a "wee" bit defensive LOL (vid)

Ratings and PPV sells....win win for both parties.

**waits for the
mad.gif
"I hate this arrogantMoreno! Can't wait for him to get served by a humble warrior who doesn't run around the ring. Grrr...."**

Floyd is that dude.

Hate him or love him.

what the hell is it with these reporters? dudes are just trying instigate from the get go.

PBF and Brian Kenny are always like that that. I think both secretly enjoy this !+$#, including PBF
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

what the hell is it with these reporters? dudes are just trying instigate from the get go.
PBF and Brian Kenny are always like that that. I think both secretly enjoy this !+$#, including PBF
laugh.gif

Like I said in the other post, this is an orchestrated relationship.
BK is doin a great job of stirring Floyd up the way Cossell used to do Ali.

BK is a student of history

Mayweather made ALOT of good points.
Im just not feelin his sstance on "Im not fightin for braggin rights "

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

Agreed.

Brian Kenny great boxing interviews
PBF, "All these guys (Mosley, Cotto, Margarito) beating each other, no one beat Floyd Mayweather."
roll.gif

Cause you havent fought any of them =
roll.gif

PBF is that dude but everyone knows he's well "managed"
Shane Mosley vs PBF PPV > Marquez vs PBF
Cmon now

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

Oh okay. I didn't know they went back like that. And, as far as the Cossell-Ali comment, I can definitely see that. lmao at "a man ofmany traits, but a master of none."

wow, i dont know how these guys can stay calm. i would have bought the next ticket to the espn studios to personally beat the $@#+ out of that guy. guess thatswhy he's who he is and im at home on NT.

i don't follow boxing at all...but is Floyd duckin' Pacquiao?

and Brian Kenny must know what he's getting into when he interviews Floyd, cuz i was getting frustrated for him.
laugh.gif

Good GOD I missed my boy Floyd.
pimp.gif

IMO Floyd ain't dodging Pacquiao, this is just a build-up fight. If you take Pacman straight out of Hatton and throw PBF in there, there's no drama.LET PBF fight Marquez, let him whoop him, then lets see where it goes from there. Because you know DAMN well he ain't coming out to fight one fight andthen retire. And be real, this isn't the big money crop he wants, that's for another date, whether it's Mosley, Pacman, Cotto, whoever.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

not at all, it wasnt until now that a floyd/manny match up even had any steam.

If Bob Arum keeps his jerk neck in place, we could se it in a yr, but Arum's dumb +#* already talkin Clotty or Cotto for Pacman.
if that happens, we'll never see floyd vs pac cus Pac AINT beatin either of those two and it would be UGLY

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

and Brian Kenny must know what he's getting into when he interviews Floyd, cuz i was getting frustrated for him.
laugh.gif

Hes not ducking Pacquiao, this fight with Marquez is a supposed to be a tune up.

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Brian Kenny great boxing interviews
PBF, "All these guys (Mosley, Cotto, Margarito) beating each other, no one beat Floyd Mayweather."
roll.gif

Cause you havent fought any of them =
roll.gif

PBF is that dude but everyone knows he's well "managed"
Shane Mosley vs PBF PPV > Marquez vs PBF
Cmon now
roll.gif

Dudes need to realize this *@$% is just the same *@$% as wrestling. It draws attention and gains interest when Floyd acts like this. He is that dude though.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Wait wait wait....

did money just say he NEVER ducked fighters?????
What was he supposed to say? "Yes of course Brian, I have ducked Mosely a many times!"...

^ Actually Mosley kinda ducked him when they were either both lightweights or PBF had just moved up to junior welterweight.

Gunna I would LOVE to see Clottey stalk Pacquaio around the ring and just break him down.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Wait wait wait....

did money just say he NEVER ducked fighters?????
What was he supposed to say? "Yes of course Brian, I have ducked Mosely a many times!"...
he wasnt even asked that explicitly. he just said it.

Back
Top Bottom