=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

If history teaches a lesson, I feel they will on go sale eventually, as Lunars ALWAYS do.

I've already seen the LG4s (in my size range) at my outlet for $60, and they just released on 6/30/12. I HATE spending retail on any shoe, especially running shoes; however, I'd pay retail for at least one cw in the L1s. That's how much I love the look of the shoe and its cw.

-edit-
I'd pay $180 for those HTMs with no hypnosis needed :tongue:

Last edited:
i was basing it off how fast the trainer and racer sold. you think they wont be as in demand or that they will produce more units... or both lol

if you say they will discount, i believe it.

ps- lg4's at outlets already, im going to have to check mine... thanks!

What makes these so expensive though? Basketball shoes I can tolerate b/c they used more materials and whatnot, but Hyperdunks, which used same Lunar sole, is priced at $140. What justifies these being priced $40 more?

I think both. The marketing in the Olympics played a pretty big role in the ZFK's success. Plus, they weren't available everywhere. Conversely, the L1s will be EVERYWHERE (Eastbay and their umbrella, Sports Authority and their umbrella, all Nike Stores, FNLs, Specialty Running shops, etc.).

NP, pez!

What makes these so expensive though? Basketball shoes I can tolerate b/c they used more materials and whatnot, but Hyperdunks, which used same Lunar sole, is priced at $140. What justifies these being priced $40 more?

That $180 MSRP has not been confirmed yet, so take it with a grain of salt at this point.

Last edited:
CW300 looks to have Dark Brown accents (tongue / portion of the sockliner), while 311 has Black accents and a blend of VoltxBlack on the whole upper.

Last edited:
I think both. The marketing in the Olympics played a pretty big role in the ZFK's success. Plus, they weren't available everywhere. Conversely, the L1s will be EVERYWHERE (Eastbay and their umbrella, Sports Authority and their umbrella, all Nike Stores, FNLs, Specialty Running shops, etc.).
NP, pez!
That $180 MSRP has not been confirmed yet, so take it with a grain of salt at this point.

I remember way further in the beginning of the Flyknit thread, these were supposed to be cheaper than the original Flyknit Trainer and Racer. Then out of no where one guy say $180 and then everyone latches on to it like fact. Nothing is confirmed on price as of yet.

The jamaicas might get copped by me, but what i really want is some flyknit racer / trainer colorways

Love the colorways in those teaser pics posted. Going to wait Nike out to see if theyll restock any more volt knits, if not I guess Im waiting until next year.

will these hit stores, or will they release like the flyknits which was damn near NDC only?

if they release in stores the will def be had for less than 180. most people only spend that knida money on foams n brons...

will these hit stores, or will they release like the flyknits which was damn near NDC only?
if they release in stores the will def be had for less than 180. most people only spend that knida money on foams n brons...

None of this is true.. They hit many running-specialty stores.

A true runner will buy what ever shoe is the best for him/her. When I go to running stores, I never see people complain about prices, ever..

Back
Top Bottom