=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Just ordered the White/Black Trainer on NDC did not see them restocking those, was pissed the other day when finishline canceled my order on the free powerline gold medals. glad i got these all white flyknits :tongue:

Just ordered the White/Black Trainer on NDC did not see them restocking those, was pissed the other day when finishline canceled my order on the free powerline gold medals. glad i got these all white flyknits
tongue.gif
 Thanks for sharing but wrong thread lol
wink.gif

These look amazing. Trying to decide if I can hold out on grabbing a pair of FK's to wait out these...

I'm sure they will be.

Anywho...

Apparently, they were given out to a lucky few who are running the NWM today. They've been renamed the FlyKnit One, and one recipient heard they'll cost $160.

They also got to meet Allyson Felix!

Did some pic gathering via IG

Tongue tag with their new name...

One of the lucky NWM recipients of the giveaway...

Another lucky NWM recipient..

Various cws / Designer of the F1s

Got to see the Grey/Pink pairs in person today (same ones passed out for NWM). Jesus christ. I HATE Lunar but these were so sexy.

I'm sure they will be.
Anywho...
Apparently, they were given out to a lucky few who are running the NWM today. They've been renamed the FlyKnit One, and one recipient heard they'll cost $160.
They also got to meet Allyson Felix!

Retail for $160? Really Nike? I really like that Grey/Pink color-way, however, Im not too keen on the flat, broad laces.

Ditto. I really dislike their laces. I'm glad that I have a handful of FR2 spare laces to swap in :smile:

Last edited:
More F1 pics (via IG)

The laces are turrrrrble (word to Chuck)! :rolleyes They look like balloon ties.

Actually, the Volt ones look decent lol

Last edited:
I'm hoping these fit better than the flyknit trainers did for me, I can't wait for these. Bottling up my desire for the zoom flyknit trainers has been hard so far, these can't come soon enough. I need a couple colors in my running collection, I'd even get the grey/pink just to wear for breast cancer runs...I'm desiring these entirely too much right now. I'm thinking late January/early February is the magical timeframe, around when they intro the AM20XX shoe?

I can't wait for this colorway

more pictures here http://sneakernews.com/2012/10/18/nike-flyknit-one/
I just noticed they added another layer of lining that the Flyknit Trainers don't have, maybe this will help with the heel slip problems people had.

HOLY $&@^! :wow: GOOD LOOKS! I'm looking forward to these even more now! That liner'll, IMHO, make a HUGE DIFFERENCE with comfort and blister/cut prevention, which some have been complaining about with the ZFKs.

Last edited:
HOLY $&@^! :wow: GOOD LOOKS! I'm looking forward to these even more now! That liner, IMHO, make'll a HUGE DIFFERENCE with comfort and blister/cut prevention, which some have been complaining about with the ZFKs.

My feet were scared of these being the same as the trainers, they are SO READY now for these, I can't wait

THOSE ARE FLAMES.

I really hope these hit the sales rack like [COLOR=#red]ILLustRAYt[/COLOR] says

I'm assuming the red pair is 600? I need 2 pairs of those. 411 will be copped too.

Back
Top Bottom