=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Thanks for the pics Illustrayt....I thought the blue glows would have a more intense blue color like the original blue glow trainers. Thinking about passing on the first wave now :\

my opinion with the ones I've seen in person, the first wave is hands down Blue glows...:smokin

Honestly, the racers and trainers have a heel type of setup. By heel I mean women's heels.~

My pair came in Monday from the guy on eBay. The purple/volt wouldn't have been my first choice in color, but for $80 I can't complain. They actually look pretty good in person.

Speaking of heel, does the BRS portion make a tapping sound when you walk? The LG4 does that and I didn't buy another pair because of that. Running is not an issue with the sound just walking.

On the strength of how much I liked the Game Royal pair, I went and picked up a pair of Neo Turquoise today. I need to go through all my old junk mail and see if I have any more FNL coupons that haven't expired.

I was pretty excited for this shoe but $150 idk? Hard to soak in when i am use to getting lunarglides and pegasus for less than $100. Got my pegasus shields for $50 something. Wish I could combine my $80 in finishline rewards towards the purchase of one of these and if I really like them I guess ill have to stomach the price.

I was pretty excited for this shoe but $150 idk? Hard to soak in when i am use to getting lunarglides and pegasus for less than $100. Got my pegasus shields for $50 something. Wish I could combine my $80 in finishline rewards towards the purchase of one of these and if I really like them I guess ill have to stomach the price.

Same here. I usually get most of my LGs for less than $50. I'll admit $160 is a lot for these, but I LIKE them so much that I'd bite the retail bullet. :wow:

New pics via IG

Find a retailer with a generous return policy and use it as your fallback. Buy the pair(s) you want on RD and tape the receipt inside the box. If the shoes go on sale in the future just purchase them again at the lower price and return the new pair with the older, full retail receipt. Inline retailers try to give the run around often but with Nike DTC as long as it's unworn and you've got the receipt there's no time limitation. Biggest issue is finding it in the same size though

This is a tough, tough week. Valentine's, All-Star, Flyknit & who knows what other gems will pop up...

Last edited:
Same here. I usually get most of my LGs for less than $50. I'll admit $160 is a lot for these, but I LIKE them so much that I'd bite the retail bullet. :wow:
]

A couple of months ago, we thought these were going to be $180, I was honestly ready to pay that for at least one pair.

I still have life in my Shield Lunareclipse, but I have to run at least once with these when I get em...

Damn it nike... why you doing this to me?!! my tax money is ready for my next camera but this flyknit is not helping. then Jordans dropping in next few weeks!

can i QUIT?! :smh:

Royal/volt and Purple/volt and Squadron Blue/Pink Flash.. this is not funny at all.

Damn it nike... why you doing this to me?!! my tax money is ready for my next camera but this flyknit is not helping. then Jordans dropping in next few weeks!

can i QUIT?! :smh:

Royal/volt and Purple/volt and Squadron Blue/Pink Flash.. this is not funny at all.

Lol this is me exactly!! These come out on my Birthday. Wanna buy myself a tat for my bday. Wanna get them Squadron Blue & Pink Flash pair so damb bad! Gonna be an expensive birthday :smh: :smokin

I called some place and they said that the release of the FlyKnits got moved up to Tomorrow, is there any truth behind this

I called some place and they said that the release of the FlyKnits got moved up to Tomorrow, is there any truth behind this
I did see that on the Concepts site that they listed tomorrow as a release date.

So is it a general release tomorrow or just speciality/boutique stores allowed to release tomorrow

These are being sold at various FNL and DSG right now and have been for a while I believe. I just picked up the Royal/Volt colorway today, less than two hours ago. I thought Roshes were comfy, these blow them out of the water!!!

Last edited:
^ Some FNLs were already selling their stock early/mid January, but most if not all pulled them from their shelves until RD.~

These are being sold at various FNL and DSG right now and have been for a while I believe. I just picked up the Royal/Volt colorway today, less than two hours ago. I thought Roshes were comfy, these blow them out of the water!!!
The Lunar Eclipses have been blowing the Roshes and Free Runs for some time now in terms of comfort. You didn't know?

The Lunar Eclipses have been blowing the Roshes and Free Runs for some time now in terms of comfort. You didn't know?

I'm really just now getting into non basketball sneakers as I'm getting older and feel more ridiculous taking the insane measures to acquire those shoes. Really was just ignorant to the fact there existed a comfort level of sneaker that still looked so visually appealing casually. I'm going to end up with every colorway of these, probably should've picked up the Electric Green colorway today while it was still there. I'm a sucker for a speckled midsole...

Back
Top Bottom