=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i've been striking out on Bay Area stores on the Royal Blue/Volt Flyknit Ones, because sz 9 is gone... I have a sz 10 that I got for discount and they mentioned i don't need to pay the difference if i do a size swap... now i have a feeling i will just return them... :frown:

luckily, i have the last size 9 Blue Glow ready for phone order later on today from one of the Niketowns... so the Blue Glow colorway is something special...

FNL can do exchanges for your discounted pair and have the size you desire shipped to you.

^no clue but NTSF said its not in their inventory and that they don't know of any shipments for flyknits in the near future. Either way, that's weird.

UNDS my first pair. Still looking for blue glows and purple/volt

You can definitely wait a few months. These are WIDELY available, so I wouldn't worry about jumping on 'em ASAP.
Yep! I love it.
They're listed but not pictured. The Orange/Blue cw is the same case.
The marketing in the Olympics played a HUGE role in their success, imo
Totally didnt think about that and the initial shipments of trainers went to specialty running outlets which made them harder to come by . I would say a few weeks but months may be pushing it if you have a specific color in mind.

Went to several major retailers and saw these in a lot more stores than I would have anticipated. Hopefully these sit long enough to see a price reduction while in store. I just don't think the demand for these equates with the supply that I have seen so far. Then again I can be very wrong.

Man these jokers are selling pretty good instore, yesterday I finally broke down and decided that I was pick up the sequoia colorway, even tho I don't like the speckled midsole

and Hit 3 different FNL none had a size 11, I should've just got them weeks ago when the were just sitting on the wall and they were selling early without even knowing
mean.gif

Just gonna have to order online, which I didn't want to do, because I hate dealing with the shipping

Last edited:
did a phone order from them... they said the Flyknit Ones have been flying off the shelves over there.
They were! Was shock they had my 9 DS and a 9 on display! What size did you get? Glad you got through to do a phone order!

Got a chance to see these at Niketown Scottsdale. Beautiful shoe. Multiple pairs will be had. :pimp: :pimp:

I think Tanforan has the Dolphins.

Now that the first wave has releassed, which cws from the second wave are y'all looking forward to?

Personally, the Wolf Greys, Purple/Blacks and Volt/Blacks have caught my interest.

^ Same. Blue glow is the only one I want from 1st wave but need unfiltered on feet pics with jeans to determine. 

From the 2nd wave I want the wolf grey/black swoosh joint and the women's sport turquoise with black accents (since the men's has grey accents 
mean.gif
)

Last edited:
I think Tanforan has the Dolphins.

Now that the first wave has releassed, which cws from the second wave are y'all looking forward to?

Personally, the Wolf Greys, Purple/Blacks and Volt/Blacks have caught my interest.

Damn I was in the area on Thursday and didnt check em out...called and no sizes but rep said they can have them shipped so that works. Thanks for the info Ray!

Interested in the wolf greys, electric green/black/tarp green, and the volt/blacks.

Back
Top Bottom