=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I think volts are a must cop and the MC in wave 3. Just my opinion. I got LR volts and will get F1 volts... Need to locate the trainers to complete me set.
wish had more black on the shoe ... just copped volt flyknit racers instead ... waiting to see if dolphins colorway (womens) will release in a 13 (mens 11.5) or just gna wait for the multi color.

new wave2 wmns cw up on Nike. you have to search the style number. it doesnt show up when you just search for fk. didn't try to checkout because I don't want that color. also tried every other wave2 color code, but nothing else is up. this is what happens when you have fk fever.

^those have been on RSS for weeks at a VIP discounted price in case anyone was interested in copping

Broke out my Electric Green pair in Savannah for St. Pat's weekend.

The shoe has molded to my foot great after so much walking.

pic from my IG.

:smokin

^ i swapped mine from the first gen free run and theyre perfect. Same length thickness and style but different fabric so they actually stay tied

What's up with the blues glows though? Were they a first wave qs or will more be released in waved 2? I need them bad. Preciate the info if anyone can help.

Last edited:
It's a website that you go to when shopping online. You click on the referral on their site and then shop as normal. They then send you a cash back percentage of your purchase to your Paypal account.

^ Yes, only released at certain NTs and I think Mercer. You can use NikeFind and see if they still have your size. If your looking for anything above a mens 9.5 your out of luck.~

Back
Top Bottom