=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

NIce heads up on the Bogo. Was waiting to pull the trigger on the wolf greys. Picked those up and an extra pair of volts. Tolal flyknit collection is now up to 15. These things are addcitive.

Damn NT, come in here and see BOGO and I jump on it.  In for 2 pairs...been wanting them but $160 was steep.  How are you guys getting $210 for both pairs?  Also copped more Roshes, Innevas tomorrow, and Concord Dunks.  Another 2.5-3k spending month on shoes!  
frown.gif

You can get a 10% rebate from Discover if you use their shopdiscover link for Sports Authority. (Have to use Discover Card)

Just got my pink flashes from NDC and these are straight fire. Comfortable and lightweight to the max. Happy with getting these and deciding between the volt pair or sport turquoise to get next.

does the white bottom material gets discolor fast? i've ordered a pair from nike and finishline, and both have slight yellowish discoloring near the heels.

Hey guys, are the womens lunars the same as the mens lunars in terms of aesthetics and fit?

sup fam, i have a 9.5 in mens and 11 in womens, fit like a charm to me. only difference is that it might be a little more narrow, but i honestly cannot tell.

mens 9.5 = womens 11

so just size up 1.5

Screw it. I was trying to wait for the next NDC clearance sale, but the royal/volt sizes started to dry up, so I pulled the trigger. Luckily, I still had a 15% off coupon lying around. Total came to $108 :D

I can't wait to go on my first run in these! Especially since I had previously picked up this matching jacket at an outlet for under $10

Screw it. I was trying to wait for the next NDC clearance sale, but the royal/volt sizes started to dry up, so I pulled the trigger. Luckily, I still had a 15% off coupon lying around. Total came to $108 :D

I can't wait to go on my first run in these! Especially since I had previously picked up this matching jacket at an outlet for under $10

don't be disappointed if the game royal doesnt match totally, the pure platinum makes it appear like a lighter shade of blue. just a heads up

don't be disappointed if the game royal doesnt match totally, the pure platinum makes it appear like a lighter shade of blue. just a heads up
Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be a perfect match, but that's alright since it's for working out.

I originally bought it to match my beater lifting shoes, which are technically "drenched blue" instead of "royal".

Was about to pull the trigger on the wolf greys and volts from sports authority, but I've been eyeing the blue glows from RRS for a while. Couldn't justify buying all three so pulled the trigger on just the blue glows. Hope the wolf greys still have sizes available next time SA has their 25% off!

wtf the 10% off email code removed free shipping. 
frown.gif
If you use the shop runner thing the shipping will still be free. I luckily still had mine active, but I know you can try it out for 3 months for free or something like that.

Extra 15% off at SA, stackable w/ the BOGO, pretty sure it's only good once, I don't need it. Good Luck.

yx7LdmdF1Ybw (case sensitive)

Back
Top Bottom