=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Sports authority has friends and family 25% off online and in store. Doesn't work on lunar 2s online but you may be able to try in store. Code "SAFRIEND25". Now until the 29th.

heres another one??

These are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Agreed! These might've been custom or Nike ID.
If you look closely towards the bottom of the midsole on the heel you can see numbers written in marker. That usually indicates that the shoe is a production sample pair. Such a clean and simple colorway though. I'll never understand why Nike makes these samples of great colorways and doesn't release them :smh:.

heres another one??
Those look like customized Multicolor Flyknit Lunar1s. Lace swapped along with the top part of the midsole painted white.

They actually look ALOT better like that imo. Such a subtle change too.

I think they'd look even better with a black tongue as well. Hmmmmmmm...

Last edited:
Those black look like the htm padded trainers that recently came out for women only. Maybe they got mens sizes dropping soon? I hope that's the case, these are a lot nicer and cleaner than any of the other lunar releases. They are basically like a low version of the chukka

Last edited:
Those black look like the htm padded trainers that recently came out for women only. Maybe they got mens sizes dropping soon? I hope that's the case, these are a lot nicer and cleaner than any of the other lunar releases. They are basically like a low version of the chukka
yes, I'm sure there's a market for low cut Chukka's. Nike is just waiting for some reason.. LoL

yes, I'm sure there's a market for low cut Chukka's. Nike is just waiting for some reason.. LoL

Here is a comparison between my htm trainers and my wife's lunar trainer. These will sell. Not sure why they got a women's and euro only weird release.

Anyone know about these? Samples? Tag say Flyknit Lunar One

Those are indeed samples. Owner said they are wear test samples. Plus, these were originally going to be called "Flyknit Lunar One" because the first batch had that tag. In my opinion they removed the "One" in order to continue production to the second version.

damn it i tried to ask for info when those women trainers came out.  are they still available anywhere in women 10.5/men 9??  i couldn't find it back then i doubt ill find it now

damn it i tried to ask for info when those women trainers came out.  are they still available anywhere in women 10.5/men 9??  i couldn't find it back then i doubt ill find it now

I only seen them in a mens size 8. Haven't seen anything bigger.

Can anyone help me find a pair of these in this colorway 554888-130 in a size 9 or 9.5? Thanks to anyone that can help

Last edited:
I will be purchasing my first pair of Flyknit Lunar. I heard these are on of the most comfortable pair of Nike's out there currently. How do these fit? I'm reading several running sites and they recommend 1/2 size up. How do these feel compared to Roshe's or the Nike Free series? Also, do people wear socks with these?

Last edited:
I will be purchasing my first pair of Flyknit Lunar. I heard these are on of the most comfortable pair of Nike's out there currently. How do these fit? I'm reading several running sites and they recommend 1/2 size up. How do these feel compared to Roshe's or the Nike Free series?
I would go TTS. For Nike Free's, I actually go up 0.5 size my normal. The Lunar1's are a bit wider on the toe box so going TTS I think is pretty safe. I agree though that Lunar1's are one of the most comfy shoes out there. :smile:

I will be purchasing my first pair of Flyknit Lunar. I heard these are on of the most comfortable pair of Nike's out there currently. How do these fit? I'm reading several running sites and they recommend 1/2 size up. How do these feel compared to Roshe's or the Nike Free series?
I would go TTS. For Nike Free's, I actually go up 0.5 size my normal. The Lunar1's are a bit wider on the toe box so going TTS I think is pretty safe. I agree though that Lunar1's are one of the most comfy shoes out there. :smile:

I agree. TTS is fine.

I'm a big Roshe supporter, but after trying on and owning a pair of Flyknit Lunars... there's no comparison. Running, long term walking (Disneyland, etc), chillin... Lunars are it.

Roshes are a simpler and made for just chillin... no way you'd wanna do any running or anything strenuous in Roshes. The thing about Roshes is the OG mesh. So much more freedom and movement available for your feet/toes. Lunars are little more snug.

If you can still score some at the Outlets/Hash wall + their random 30% off weekend sales... you're in for a treat.

Picked up a pair of the supreme flyknits for a relatively good price, gotta say the all black is a cw that should've been a GR

Did these hit the outlets? (Style 554887-705)
Only asking because the box top is ripped off. If so, could someone could snag an 11/11.5 if they can. Not trying to pay that price but just may have to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281298592888?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

705 is actually the Volt pair, the one pictured is 106.

Your best option is to call NikeFind and have a rep try to track down a pair at an outlet, since all colors are 89.97 at FactoryStores. That color was one of the last to release though, just a heads up

705 is actually the Volt pair, the one pictured is 106.

Your best option is to call NikeFind and have a rep try to track down a pair at an outlet, since all colors are 89.97 at FactoryStores. That color was one of the last to release though, just a heads up
wait isn't the 106 the one with red paint speckles? The one in that ebay listing is with the volt/lime green paint speckles.

Back
Top Bottom